Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Why does it matter?

Because that's not his name?

I've noticed most serious fans call him Bon-o, but casual fans like my father and newsreaders or DJs and all that call him Bowno. WTF, people. It would be like someone calling me "An-drie" instead of "On-dray".

Axver said:

Because that's not his name?

I've noticed most serious fans call him Bon-o, but casual fans like my father and newsreaders or DJs and all that call him Bowno. WTF, people. It would be like someone calling me "An-drie" instead of "On-dray".

It's lazy, not a lot of research.

But it's no skin off my arse.

I had great plans to clean up the house, do washing and put tea on but then I walked past the computer . . . . and it was turned on. . . .

now I'm sitting here still in my work clothes, shopping still on the bench and a bag half filled with rubbish sitting beside me:shifty:

damn you blue crack :scream:

cinnaminson said:
I had great plans to clean up the house, do washing and put tea on but then I walked past the computer . . . . and it was turned on. . . .

now I'm sitting here still in my work clothes, shopping still on the bench and a bag half filled with rubbish sitting beside me:shifty:

damn you blue crack :scream:

I have good intentions to work on two essays tonight.

HA.

coolian2 said:

It's lazy, not a lot of research.

But it's no skin off my arse.

Well, yeah, but it just seems peculiar to me that it's so much more prevalent in New Zealand than Australia. I would have thought that if anything, the Aussie accent would have had more of a tendency to Bow-no than the Kiwi one.

Hey Ian, do they make these people give sappy stories about why they've chosen the star they're impersonating? I haven't seen the show in so long, I can't remember.

coolian2 said:

Stars in their Eyes.

I feel as though i explained this to someone last week....ah, it was Vazza.

Incidentally, the next guy is an American who's a big fan of the Red Sox.

Vazza liked the idea so much that she's appearing on the show, and had a sex change so she can more accurately impersonate Bono?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom