Bogan Gate, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
I begs to differ, my friends.

But to each their own

:)

I think the problem is that over eleven seasons, you're going to build up a collection of dud shows. Sometimes I feel there's a bit too much quantity and a bit too little quality.

Night LMP

I agree that some of the later seasons where Alda gets the directors reins one too many times can get tiring. But the seasons with Col.Blake and Frank etc are just pure gold.

Though I like Klinger more after he becomes company clerk.

Radar always bugged the fuck out of me.

RavenBlue said:
Night LMP

I agree that some of the later seasons where Alda gets the directors reins one too many times can get tiring. But the seasons with Col.Blake and Frank etc are just pure gold.

Though I like Klinger more after he becomes company clerk.

Radar always bugged the fuck out of me.

See, I think M*A*S*H was at its peak when it had Potter, Winchester, and Radar. Klinger became a bit too much of a serious character by the end and I thought he lost some of his identity.

Frank was always my least favourite character, so I was glad when he left. Winchester is quite strongly my favourite.

I'm finishing up a new DI list. It's guaranteed to make Axver's head explode with anger and fidget with joy at the same time.

Yeah, it's got a lot of variety. :wink:

LemonMelon said:
I'm finishing up a new DI list. It's guaranteed to make Axver's head explode with anger and fidget with joy at the same time.

Yeah, it's got a lot of variety. :wink:

:lol: What sort of stuff are you using?

Axver said:

:lol: What sort of stuff are you using?

The premise is this: take two contrasting concepts and package them together. In this case, two discs that are completely different in style. The first, Supermassive Black Cherub Metal is 21 tracks of rocking out. It's a lot of fun, not much in the way of a concept, but the songs are good, and it's a welcome contrast to the second, Eternal Brooding Of The Pretentious Mind, which is a concept album about lucid dreaming. There are many soundscapes involved.

Bleh, time to go spend three hours at university doing boring, pointless shit. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

LemonMelon said:

The premise is this: take two contrasting concepts and package them together. In this case, two discs that are completely different in style. The first, Supermassive Black Cherub Metal is 21 tracks of rocking out. It's a lot of fun, not much in the way of a concept, but the songs are good, and it's a welcome contrast to the second, Eternal Brooding Of The Pretentious Mind, which is a concept album about lucid dreaming. There are many soundscapes involved.

:lol:

I love your piss-takes.

My brother got me Season ten for Christmas, and I've just got to watching it again.

We watched an ep tonight where Winchester gets seven newspaper in parcel mail while everyone else is not having their newspapers and such come through and then a ton of shenanigans ensue as he tries to protect his precious papers from the whole unit that wants to read them :giggle:

Later Ax!

FIVE POSTS since I left four and a half hours ago?!

This isn't a return to Jamaica Plain, is it? :tsk:

coolian2 said:
Currently watching one of the funniest television shows ever, One Foot In The Grave

Must admit I never really got into that. Saw a few episodes and it didn't really strike me that much. But that was a good while ago now, I think when I was about 12-13, maybe I'd enjoy it more if I saw it today.

coolian2 said:
When i saw it when i was 12 i never got into it. Now? fucking brilliant

I bet the ABC will repeat it one of these days, so I'll catch it if it's on and see what I make of it now.

mysterious_jen said:
very slow around here, whats the go ?

Maybe the bogans have scared everyone off.

We should've gone to a place with a lewd name. Those threads always go well.

coolian2 said:
Meanwhile, 15 minutes until Stars in their Eyes.

I love Tuesdays.

Kim better turn up.

I hope someone does Bono this week. And calls him Bowno. Why does everyone in New Zealand seem to do that?!

I was going to say something but now it's completely left me....

Oh yeah, I really want to read a Welsh history book. An interesting one that is. The more I hear about the Welsh, the more intrigued by them I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom