Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops, okay.

How creative would you like? I am sure I can oblige!
Something that involves bashing his head in, so maybe some sense gets beaten into him before he's put out of his misery.

The sad bastard is STILL not over me and it's been three years. I told him I'd try to help find him a girl, so he'll get over me, but he's so damn picky. He's 31 and won't date any girls that have kids or any girls older than him. And he's turning down girls for the lamest of reasons. God, beggars can't be choosers! He can't afford to be picky :banghead:

I like the chorus of Too Fake but I'm not sure about the verses.

Oops, okay.

Something that involves bashing his head in, so maybe some sense gets beaten into him before he's put out of his misery.

The sad bastard is STILL not over me and it's been three years. I told him I'd try to help find him a girl, so he'll get over me, but he's so damn picky. He's 31 and won't date any girls that have kids or any girls older than him. And he's turning down girls for the lamest of reasons. God, beggars can't be choosers! He can't afford to be picky :banghead:

Haha, that's just hilariously sad. I reckon he may just wither and die all on his lonesome if he's going to use those standards!

I can barely understand the verses. If the chorus weren't THIS GOOD I'd not be into the band at all now.

The verses just seemed erratic and all over the place, breaking the flow of the song. Then the chorus kicked in and they had me again.

OMG ! It is 3 am here.
So, we had this kitschy clock when I was a kid:

296015322_64f7155608.jpg

Yes, complete with butterfly on the second hand.

Eventually it stopped working, but mom wouldn't take it off the wall because she thought it was pretty, so I set it permanently to 3 o'clock, in honour of Matchbox Twenty ("And the clock on the wall has been stuck at three for days and days")

296015322_64f7155608.jpg

Eventually it stopped working, but mom wouldn't take it off the wall because she thought it was pretty, so I set it permanently to 3 o'clock, in honour of Matchbox Twenty ("And the clock on the wall has been stuck at three for days and days")

If my mum was here she would just :love: at the Matchbox Twenty reference.

So I will do it for her :love:

I'd take one from a hamster right now :wink:

I promise to review the Bowling For Soup concert tomorrow, followed shortly by a review of the Weather Girls ablum, which I have at this pint heard.

And maybe, yes, a review of Mind Choas. If ucking love this laubm.

296015322_64f7155608.jpg

Yes, complete with butterfly on the second hand.

You are my hero. For rilzzle.

Back
Top Bottom