Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really? :laugh:. Maybe he just doens't talk about it that much in here.

A bunch of threatening people, we are.

I don't think Last.FM has been Scrobbling from my iPod. Not sure why :hmm:

My top artists:

topmusic.gif

Not bad. Lots of variety there, Chass.

I love it, I know its pointless satsistcs, but It just amuses me. /small minded (guess)

I definitely think that is a sign of BIG mindedness.

I was speaking for my alarm, as in, the one sitting a few feet away from me. Our alarm is a very different thing. :kiss:

I was just wondering if you were going to antiicpate such a time setting for my alarm clock soon enoug.

BRBZ! moar wine.

42. Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
6. U2 - No Line on the Horizon
49. Flaming Lips - Embryonic
Still unranked. Yo La Tengo - Popular Songs
4. Passion Pit - Manners

:sigh:

Conversely:

11. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz
6. The Horrors- Primary Colours
14. Metric - Fantasies
5. Passion Pit - Manners
23. fun. - Aim and Ignite

:sad: Why is my music so reviled??

:wink:

I'm surprised that nobody here's tried to introduce Vlad to downloading music yet. Or was that because he has dialup? I can never remember.

If I had adequate money I would buy albums and if I had albums I would rate and rank them. Unfortunately I can only rate and rank NLOTH.

:reject:

It's called stealing music. It's a relatively new concept that only the privileged among us are knowledgeable about. And you can be too...for the low, low price of twenty American dollars.

:laugh:

I'm sorry Vlad. You will get to enjoy the experience in good time, you're getting broadband when you move, Right? Right? RIGHT?????

I hope so.

It's called stealing music. It's a relatively new concept that only the privileged among us are knowledgeable about. And you can be too...for the low, low price of twenty American dollars.

Once again, I have dial up. :rolleyes:

You should have sung out! I woulda brought you some!

Oh well, i'll get me some for Christmas.

For the record, here's mine, which is REALLY sad and shows how little new music I listened to in 2009:

1. Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More
2. MuteMath - Armistice
3. U2 - No Line On The Horizon
4. John Mayer - Battle Studies
5. Muse - The Resistance

I'd recommend Napster or Rhapsody to Vlad, but since he's on dial-up, I assume that would be just as useless.

Back
Top Bottom