Bob Dylan has the #1 record in America.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevation2u said:
hmmm, for those who have the cd in physical form...is it worth getting the real deal with the booklet and all? i'm debating whether i should buy it off itunes or go to target..
:hmm:

You can't beat the real thing. I love booklets. I love real cases. And I still get a boner for vinyl.

I was talking to a music executive over the weekend who was talking about the future of distribution of booklets to those that download and cool stuff like different levels and tiers for booklets.

At Starbucks this afternoon, a fifty-something year old biker guy in line, picked up the cd and said, "How fuckin' cool is it that a 65 year has the number one album in the country? It is just awesome!!::lol:

yeah, I'm also a big fan of the real thing...I've only used iTunes once before [got a giftcard for my bday] and though I hate to admit it...it wasn't that bad...a little addictive it seemed. Some albums for me are definitely worth buying no questions asked and who doesn't love a booklet? I sure do.
But there are some albums that have crappy..nonexistent bookelts...which only acquire dust in my room since I don't even own a cd player...put it in the laptop put it in the ipod.
Also have record player :drool:, last "new" record I bought was Springsteen's Seeger Sessions which makes me drool each time I play it.

Back
Top Bottom