blur's la comedie/to the end

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJmVTJYFbHE

this is my future wedding song.

maybe not the duet version in french, but the regular one off of parklife.

here's the official video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvCIPpWFo7Y

this song will forever sum up my last relationship. the one that ended a few hours ago.

let's bask in the ultimate beauty of this song, in either of its brilliant formats.

francois hardy

ph0367kb.jpg

francoise_hardy_201_2.jpg

B72403~Francoise-Hardy-Posters.jpg

:hug: Zoomerang96.

I haven't heard the French version of that song, either (I've only just really started getting into these guys in the last couple of months). But I agree, the original is fantastic, and I love the video as well, so classy and beautifully done.

I think I shall go listen to this song tonight :yes:. Nice choice.

Angela

Love the album (of course), love the song. Great, great band. Have you heard the B-side version where it's just Damon singing the lyrics in French (minus Francoise)? It's actually the same backing track and all but it's still pretty neat.

And Francoise Hardy, damn, when I was fifteen I used to think she made the perfect type of pop music because it was all French and mysterious. Still do, actually.

she's flatout gorgeous.

no yertle, i haven't heard that version. i've read about it, but i haven't been able to find it.

could you hook me up?

I can hook you up, but only over the weekend. The file's on my other hard drive and I'll need to disconnect and reconnect a lot of odd cables to get it.

I've also this a 2 disc compilation of Francoise Hardy stuff that I ripped and am meaning to send to a friend that I can send along if you're interested. What's the email, mr bear?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Wow, I really love this. Is this a b-side?

as another lemon said, it's on parklife.

this song is simply incredible. by me describing it, it's losing its beauty so i'll shut up now.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:

as another lemon said, it's on parklife.

this song is simply incredible. by me describing it, it's losing its beauty by me talking about it.

I was talking about the French version, I should've clarified, sorry.

To the End is one of my favorite Blur songs, but the French one... wow. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom