Blur on Conan O'Brien tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well that's great

SEEING AS HOW I DON'T HAVE CABLE AND CAN"T WATCH CONEN

:mad:

Don't worry man.

You'll be with us in spirit... just as long is there's no inappropriate ogling.

:down:

That was the best post ever, :up:

Your slightly slow Canadian friend.

(As you can see I'm redundant as well.)

HO

u2popmofo said:

Just so you know, he's already married.

yes, i'm aware. however, people these days can go through many wives in a lifetime. perhaps i will make him move to utah and be a mormon. then i will consider sharing him with boomchaa. :sexywink:

kariatari said:

yes, i'm aware. however, people these days can go through many wives in a lifetime. perhaps i will make him move to utah and be a mormon. then i will consider sharing him with boomchaa. :sexywink:

I'm from Utah and LDS (AKA Mormon). That being said I think it's my duty to clarify:

Mormons DO NOT practice polygamy. Anyone practicing polygamy will be and has been excommunicated from the church for the last century + . I know you were probably just joking which is all good :up: . I just realize that a lot of people really do think Mormons accept and practice polygamy though, and that's just not true so I wanted to clarify. ;)

Last edited:
yertle-the-turtle said:
well this should be fun :angry:

I totally missed Blur's performance. My roommates were watching a movie and I totally forgot it was on! I think they'll air the rerun on a different channel tomorrow though. I'll tell you what they played.

yertle-the-turtle said:
referring to the fact I can't see Mighty Damon and the boys

Got it :up:

I feel stupid that I posted the thread and then forgot it was on. :down: to my idiocy!

if i had logged into interference 5 minutes earlier, i wouldn't have missed it

:mad: :mad: :mad:

u2popmofo said:

I'm from Utah and LDS (AKA Mormon). That being said I think it's my duty to clarify:

Mormons DO NOT practice polygamy. Anyone practicing polygamy will be and has been excommunicated from the church for the last century + . I know you were probably just joking which is all good :up: . I just realize that a lot of people really do think Mormons accept and practice polygamy though, and that's just not true so I wanted to clarify. ;)

i knew that mormons could get excommunicated, but i thought that there were still some who did it anyway. thanks for clarifying! well, then i guess i'll have to move to africa or some remote pacific island to find a culture that does practice it.

Back
Top Bottom