Blues vs Canucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmm, sunscreen you say. What is this..."sunscreen"? How exactly would you help with the sunscreen? What is it for? And what would your role be in relation to this "sunscreen"? Feel free to go into detail, if you like. :sexywink:

Ah, no details! Now I'll live in complete ignorance as to what this mysterious "sunscreen" really is.

Chizip - how do you attache an image on here from a website if it the image doesn't have a link?

right click on the picture, click on properties, and that should show you the address

so copy that address and paste it between

Last edited:
vancouver really is a nice city, i definitely need to visit sometime

Alas, I will never know what suncreen is. Maybe you should come visit, catch a Canucks game, and we could go to the beach and you could show me? Oh wait, beach, what's that? And what does a beach have to do with sunscreeen? I don't know where that came from. And Chizip, just so you don't get jealous, you can come to (to that game, that is). We'll make a Canuck fan out of you yet...

Michael, that is one of the most breath-taking pictures of Vancouver I have seen! :heart: God I love that city... why was I moving to Montreal again? :hmm: Oh yeah, :love:

*Sigh.... brilliant city full of brilliant hockey players. Can't wait for the game tonight. My heart is ready to jump out of my chest!

Twice? Oh ya! DOVES! But you were more interested in that blonde than hanging out with me. :sexywink: lol
We will definately have to get together before I depart from the Wet Coast.

Oh, I'm sorry. She was my ex girlfriend. Well, not at the time. That was our first date, actually, lol. Long distance relationships never work out. Well, sometimes, but it's tough and it has to be *the* one.

angel what do you know about long distance relationships?!?!!? quit saying you know what other people are talking about, when clearly you dont but you just want to fit in. :down: !!!!!!!!

:angry:

*is EXTREMELY anxious for the canucks game

:kiss: oh bear...... you know you are my one true love.

*Is even more excited about Canucks game!! :hyper:

oK. I am off to watch the game at a friend's house. I will see ALL YOU tomorrow... when life as we know it will not be the same.

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to watch the game with a bunch of friends too. We're starting at a pub, then migrating to someone's house for the 2nd and 3rd periods! Talk tomorrow or really late tonight everyone!!

hey id just like to congratulate the canucks on a series well played. they just wanted it more and showed the blues that it takes more than talent to win. no excuses, the canucks just flat out outplayed the blues. i hope they go far as they have a really good team and i think the fans deserve it. so enjoy watching the rest of the playoffs, i think i'll be taking a break from here for a while. once again congratulations, and good luck the rest of the way.

I would like to applaud both teams for an excellent performance. Now to congratulate Michael and all those who cheer for the Canucks (which now includes me, seeing as they are 4th on my cheering hierarchy... Edmonton, Detroit, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg...):

Go Canucks Go... (Wow, I don't think I've said that in the playoffs for a good eight years).

PS- Has anyone noticed it sounds like Coconuts Go (maybe I've said that before)?

Chizip said:
hey id just like to congratulate the canucks on a series well played. they just wanted it more and showed the blues that it takes more than talent to win. no excuses, the canucks just flat out outplayed the blues. i hope they go far as they have a really good team and i think the fans deserve it. so enjoy watching the rest of the playoffs, i think i'll be taking a break from here for a while. once again congratulations, and good luck the rest of the way.

man, how am i supposed to nark you after you post something like that AND change your avatar and signature?!

very gracious of you indeed.

but if you want to add me and michael griffiths to your signature, i wouldnt be upset...:wink:

Yup. Now that Toronto's out, I'm cheering for Vancouver (loyalty first to my city, then to my country).

Pity. I would have loved to have seen a Toronto/Vancouver final. How amazing would THAT have been?

Back
Top Bottom