Blues Brothers Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
This is one movie, probably the only movie where every member of my family can quote every line, and uses it in our every day conversation.

Appreciate!!!!!

We're on a mission from God.

Dry white toast. Four fried chickens and a coke.

The new oldsmobiles are in early this year.

etc. etc.

:cool:

Yeah it's OK. I can stomach only so much of the Blues Brothers and they grow tiresome tho. :(

Now, Office Space on the other hand...........THERE'S a movie worth rehashing every line! And I watched it on TV Saturday afternoon! It was even funnier where the network had dubbed the cusswords out! :lmao:

Carrie Fisher randomly trying to kill Jake Blues?

Ray Charles shooting at a kid in his record store?

Steven Spielberg is the clerk at the very end of the movie?

Aretha sings "Think"?

Maybe one of the best movies ever.

''How much for the women?..The women..I want to..want to buy the women...your daugthers...the little..sell me the women...sell me your children''

:lol: That scene in the restraunt

waynetravis said:
''How much for the women?..The women..I want to..want to buy the women...your daugthers...the little..sell me the women...sell me your children''

:lol: That scene in the restraunt

I actually pulled this line one drunk night at a restaurant. Can't believe I didn't get laid out right there.

Got to meet the bros one rainy night at the music shop I used to work at. A friend of ours brought them in when no one else was in the store. I sold Akyroyd a Best of Hendrix cassette and we got Belushi to sign a Senator Blutarsky (Animal House) poster we had there. He signed it Bluto. Very cool :drool: They actually hung around for a while.

If you're from Chicago, I think it's a law that you have this film memorized. :wink:

One of my favorites, definitely.

The part where they drive through the shopping mall is great. The country/western bar, all of the car chase scenes, John Lee Hooker, Cab Calloway, John Candy, the El, it goes on and on..

Back
Top Bottom