Blue, Red, and Grey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Is Who By Numbers my favorite Who studio album?? :shifty: I think it may be. (Not counting Tommy and Quadrophenia, of course.)

Yes, I think I may like it more than Who's Next and Who Are You.

Does that make me an inferior person? Or just one with questionable taste?

I, for one, love Who by Numbers, martha! :yes: Great album...
Oh honey...you should hear Eddie Vedder's cover of Blue, Red and Grey on the uke. Awesome.....you would love it.
You are by NO means inferior.
:wave:

go to pearljam.com and peruse through all the recent concert cd's available. I was at the San Diego show & they played that song. It's a good place to start.

www.pearljam.com

hey HeadsOnSticks...good advice for martha...although...the boots are not for sale anymore....the sale ended on Aug 31 officially.
So the San Diego show was June 5 2003...and they also did Blue, Red and Grey at the House of Blues show in Orlando on April 12 2003 which was webcast...and I tried to get people here to tune into that webcast!!
Martha...I can't think of anywhere you could download that song at the moment....I do have the entire official bootleg set from their tour...if you would like, I can make you a copy of the San Diego show. I have the House of Blues on VCD...it was never officially released as a boot.
Let me know...in the meantime I'll see what I can do to find an mp3 of this show. :)
Anything for you, my coconut scone baking sweetheart. :sexywink:

:shifty:
they're out to get us, martha!
If you pm me your address...I'll make you a copy of this boot.
*expecting cops to pay me a special visit*
:lol:

I love Squeeze Box. :|
you have to take it for what it is....it's a fun little ditty. :hyper:
it's a great song to pretend that you know how to play guitar :lmao:
glad you like the Blue Red and Grey, martha :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom