Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had strep throat last christmas, remember? I missed the Bowl game, and really, my last marching band event possibly ever :(

Oh come on, dad would be pissed if he knew that you had a legitimate medical excuse, and they're not going to give you an excused absence for it

One more post to 5800. Yeah, i'm gonna blow it. i just happened to notice my post count...

Is Daniel lurking?

Sup Daniel.

What's happening in WTAHNN? Mindless panic?

Not Much, lack of work as per usual. Yourself?

Pretty much, now there is a thread that the album is going to be delayed until 2009, because of something Edge said. I don't know the full story, I've just come in half way.

Its all very stupid, but I hope Bono is okay.

maybe Edge realised all of Lanois' production was crap and he's going to do it himself...

Poor you. That sucks your busy. I'm sorta busy, but I can't be stuffed this morning. I feel a bit sick actually.
I'm feeling ill as well, but they may have been the 85% cocoa extra dark chocolate I ate last night. That shit is like ground cacao pressed into bar form. It's awful.

Possibly. Maybe all this talk of a delay is causing my blood to clot in the my arm!

If U2 actually does delay the album, we should all form a mob and go down to U2's island paradise and rip off Larry's arm. Kill two birds with one stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom