Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Apparently, the PLEBAns find cannibalism funny. :hmm:

When I was younger, I thought it was hilarious.

Now I just find it to be... you know, the oldest human taboo.
I made a caption about the band getting marooned at sea and Lars would be the first one they'd eat. Went over well with them. :shrug: Go figure.

I absolutely suck at math, so I need a really, really............good vocabulary to compensate on the SAT.
Ah. :up: I blew the math section of the ACT, but aced the Science and Reading sections.

Ah. :up: I blew the math section of the ACT, but aced the Science and Reading sections.

I'm going to need a tutor for the math. Seriously, I have no idea what the hell is going on. Otherwise, I should be in pretty good shape. Science is a very strong subject for me, and I'm a pretty solid reader. My vocabulary isn't encyclopedic, but ample.

*vulnerable moment*

In my Rock history class today we talked about Elvis. I got a little teary watching video footage of him. And then the prof was quoting a Billboard article about the various periods of his career one being "The first four years" and another being "The Movie Years". Then the last one was simply titled "The End" and the prof put his date of death up on the screen, and I almost cried. I didn't have any of his music on my iPod, but I listened to U2 singing Can't Help Falling In Love on repeat all the way back to my room after class :(

*vulnerable moment*

In my Rock history class today we talked about Elvis. I got a little teary watching video footage of him. And then the prof was quoting a Billboard article about the various periods of his career one being "The first four years" and another being "The Movie Years". Then the last one was simply titled "The End" and the prof put his date of death up on the screen, and I almost cried. I didn't have any of his music on my iPod, but I listened to U2 singing Can't Help Falling In Love on repeat all the way back to my room after class :(
I'll trade you The Boss for The King. I have about 8 songs of his.

It's sad to see talented people like that destroy themselves.

I'm going to need a tutor for the math. Seriously, I have no idea what the hell is going on. Otherwise, I should be in pretty good shape. Science is a very strong subject for me, and I'm a pretty solid reader. My vocabulary isn't encyclopedic, but ample.
Well, good luck :up:

Alright, slags. I'm blowing this popsicle stand for the night.

:wave:

*vulnerable moment*

Elvis rocks. I'm not a huge fan, but I've been to Graceland, and have a couple of CDs, and I'm confident that without him, pop music wouldn't be where it is today. So sad that he went the way he did.

I'll trade you The Boss for The King. I have about 8 songs of his.

It's sad to see talented people like that destroy themselves.

I have quite the supply of Elvis through my cousin, I just didn't have anything on my iPod

And it really is, makes me sad everytime I think about it

Elvis rocks. I'm not a huge fan, but I've been to Graceland, and have a couple of CDs, and I'm confident that without him, pop music wouldn't be where it is today. So sad that he went the way he did.

I was going to go to Graceland if I stopped in Memphis on my way to Texas, but KHAN never answered her PHONE :madspit: :)wink: )

I really love Elvis, sure I don't like everything the man's done, but, there is so much good, and really it's hard to deny his impact.

I saw a woman at Wal-Mart with a black boufant hairstyle, in a motorized shopping cart, wearing a pink and green mumu covered in pictures of Elvis.

YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR LANDLADY'S CHEST BUT YOU LET THIS GO BY UNDOCUMENTED?!?!?!

it has a CAMERA though
My CAMERA has a camera though. And 90% of the time I have it with me. There's even a little pocket on my purse just the right size for it.

But once in a while I take it out to use it and leave it on my desk or somewhere, and end up leaving without it. If I had a cellphone, it'd be even more likely to get left at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom