Blue Crack Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsPoptart

The Fly
Are you addicted to Interference?Do you spend hours looking through forums and posting because you have nothing better to do?Well here's the place to admit your a Blue Crack Addict.

Maybe I am, this place is the best forum on the internet can I have a huzzah for Interference?

^Your working at a mad pace that I've never seen ever, how do you do it?

how many times do i have to read you people write "your" when it should be "you're"?

i think your grammar is of more concern than any "blue crack addiction" you're suffering from.

caisenma said:
how many times do i have to read you people write "your" when it should be "you're"?

i think your grammar is of more concern than any "blue crack addiction" you're suffering from.

lmao, if you're gonna criticise people's grammar, at least get it right yourself. Re-read your first sentence.

:lmao:

Last edited:
Add me to the list, folks! Here i am at 3.15 in the morning where i am in Bonnie Scotland!
I am yawning my head off&should be in bed but the longer i stay on, the longer i can't bare to get off, em give me a life somebody! :laugh:

Definite blue crack addict here, then!! :yawn: :yawn: - attempts to drag self off to bed, but failing miserably!! :tsk:

That's dedication!

i'm another Scot on here at 3.25am.....guess that makes me an addict too.

Yep, it certainly does Ewen! Golly, time's getting on seriously!! :wink:

I am a proud Blue Crack addict and I like to yell it out a lot in class. Then I get students going :eyebrow: :scratch: :coocoo: :confused: "She's gone mad again." *grins* I went over my download limit just using Interference I'd say. Got into a loooot of trouble. Hehe.

:crack: Blue Crack :crack:

-Nikki-

Adds name to list....

First thing in morning, bugger the news, turn on the computer and see whats been happening in Interland, ...

Back
Top Bottom