Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright [/nakedness]

I threw some boxers on cause there are some little shits in the street lighting off firecrackers. I've never yelled at anyone while only wearing underwear before. I might put on a wife beater with chicken grease just to complete the look.

With a beater, you'd be completely prepared to fuck some kid's day up.

Oh sweet irony, I was typing out a rant on how my dialup has been misbehaving, especially on Facebook (Facebook hates dialup apparently) and then it disconnected

Arg

Welcome back Ax

Hi Dalton in all your glory

And PeaPhan, DOL and Mia

:)

Oh sweet irony, I was typing out a rant on how my dialup has been misbehaving, especially on Facebook (Facebook hates dialup apparently) and then it disconnected

:lol: I don't know how you don't just throw your modem out the window in irritation.

:lmao: I crack me up. I just punctuated my annoying co-worker's whistling with a resounding belch. Got him to knock it off.

Arg

Welcome back Ax

Hi Dalton in all your glory

And PeaPhan, DOL and Mia

:)
A lot of sites hate dial up. :|

alright [/nakedness]

I threw some boxers on cause there are some little shits in the street lighting off firecrackers. I've never yelled at anyone while only wearing underwear before. I might put on a wife beater with chicken grease just to complete the look.

be sure the wife beater is stained in the appropriate places!

So, I've found a good location for our next thread. It's drunkposting-appropriate.

Not much, Mia, just chilling and enjoying the nice breeze that's blowing in

Rain + wind = a night where I'm not sleeping covered in frikkin sweat.

:happy:

The thing was.. a couple weeks ago I had absolutely no problems at all with Facebook and now, all of a sudden it's fucking up and completely irritating me.

Not much, Mia, just chilling and enjoying the nice breeze that's blowing in

Rain + wind = a night where I'm not sleeping covered in frikkin sweat.

:happy:

The thing was.. a couple weeks ago I had absolutely no problems at all with Facebook and now, all of a sudden it's fucking up and completely irritating me.
I've never bothered with facebook.
I know myspace is slower than two snails fucking on dial up so I don't wanna imagine how facebook is.

Yeah, it was a pain when I had broadband too.

Then again, it's a pain in the arse no matter how long it takes to load. :wink:

I just hate how some bands I like use it as their primary Internet presence, so I have to visit it.

I do not visit mySpace. The last time I went, it was emotionally scarring. Nudity :crack:

I hate how all these bands too, have myspace as their main page now. It's impossible for me to access.

Facebook wasn't too bad for the most part until recently.

I like things to work properly.

Nice hightops, Larry

971121r6-17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom