Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey John! :wave:

Now, my internet hours are going to be affected severely. I'm used to staying up till 2 or 3am... but I won't be able to on weekdays now. My postwhoredness is going to go down a bit, so I'll have to make up for it on the weekends :evil:

Don't let real life get in your way too much. :wink:

Oh yes please, I haven't enjoyed a drunkpost viewing in a long while :wink:

:lol: Depending on my financial situation after I go grocery shopping in a few hours, I may buy some wine and do some drunkposting tonight ...

You guys and your drunkposting; I haven't been drunk in a whole 3 weeks, but that was a music festival so that doesn't count :wink:

I've only ever seen you (not that it even counts since you didn't exactly get DRUNK!), Ravva and Reggo drunkpost.

Oh, Kim is fucking epic, and Khan and Mia pioneered passing out on the Superthread. Now that I think about it, this drink-off also needs Bonnie doing absinthe and forgetting the alphabet.

Oh, Kim is fucking epic, and Khan and Mia pioneered passing out on the Superthread. Now that I think about it, this drink-off also needs Bonnie doing absinthe and forgetting the alphabet.

:lmao:
If I were to get superdrunk, I'd probably be pretty epic. Lately I've been doing a good job at maintaining (to avoid hangovers!) so I've not been as smashed as I could be. :hmm:

I'd be one to pass out while drunkposting on here though. Seeing as, ya know, I fell asleep posting here once.

:lmao:
If I were to get superdrunk, I'd probably be pretty epic. Lately I've been doing a good job at maintaining (to avoid hangovers!) so I've not been as smashed as I could be. :hmm:

I'd be one to pass out while drunkposting on here though. Seeing as, ya know, I fell asleep posting here once.

Maybe we need to send you some absinthe and see how quickly you forget the alphabet. :hmm:

Maybe we need to send you some absinthe and see how quickly you forget the alphabet. :hmm:
:lol:
I think I just need to drink something stronger than what I had on my birthday!
You'd think I'd have overdone it.

Alas I didn't, because I didn't want a killer hangover ON my birthday. :wink:

Hey I'm not one of those people who brings crates of beer just two one litre bottles of "water" for me and a friend :wink:

There's a guy at my school who I know pretty well, but don't really hang out with. Suddenly this summer, he's called regularly ever week to ask if I could hook him up with some handles. I don't know why he thinks I'd have them and/or would want to just give them to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom