Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not so Super today, eh?

I'll talk to myself for a moment, then.

Well, in approximately one hour from now a sort-of dream come true will be played out on my television screen. Ken Griffey, Jr., one of the greatest baseball players of all time and a lifelong personal favorite of mine, will take the field for the first time for my beloved Chicago White Sox.

Also, a bunch of friends are in town for the weekend and we're probably gonna go out to a bar after and grab some drinks and reminisce and it should be a hell of a time. Skirts will be chased, and there might even be a fight or two.

Should be a good night. Ok, goodbye Superthread!!!

I got bored today and redone all my ratings on rateyourmusic, there's so many albums I still need to rate but I'm lazy...

So, there's these three girls that are fighting over me right now.

I can't choose which one I want. I'm leaning towards the girl on the right, her name is Taylor...

celebs-14554.jpg

What do you guys think?

Ah, no, but I believe it shall be involved in my entrance to the thread from now on.

I keeed I keeed

Yes, perhaps it would be best to kill it :lol:

I would go to sleep, but I need to wait a little longer or I'll wake up in the middle of the night, then be grumpy tomorrow

it doesnt' deserve a dignified death :wink:

No no...just...mindlessly surfing the next, and occasionally reading a book I have 10 pages left of, so really should just finish.

But we've spent so long describing...no we superthread...how things have changed...

you should finish that book, run off and finish it now!:wink:

Hi Ax, Serena

How are things with you guys/gals?

Today was great and not so great at the same time

on the great part, I had an interview and got a job :combust:

On the not so great part, my uncle is very, very ill and had some very unsettling news that he's too sick for them to operate.. :sad:

So it's been a day of varying contrasts I guess you could say.

Hey Serena!

And that's ... both good and bad to hear, Ravva. :up: :hug:

Now, my internet hours are going to be affected severely. I'm used to staying up till 2 or 3am... but I won't be able to on weekdays now. My postwhoredness is going to go down a bit, so I'll have to make up for it on the weekends :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom