Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my last day posting online for almost two weeks. Can you handle it? CAN YOU?

I can't even imagine spending two weeks away from the Internet. Besides this place, I also use it as my primary source of news. Whenever I've spent a few days in New Zealand with little/no Internet access and just watched the nightly TV news, I've ended up feeling so disconnected and out of touch with the world.

The Philadelphia Inquirer for two weeks will be my news. And by news, I mean sports update source.

The Jersey Shore, boys and girls.

Well, in that case, I hope you have fun. And get laid. :D

The Philadelphia Inquirer for two weeks will be my news. And by news, I mean sports update source.

My general opinion of newspapers the length and breadth of Australia and New Zealand is considerably unflattering. A couple used to be good, but in recent years have given in to more tabloidy and sensationalist tendencies.

I kind of wish I'd have a little computer access to keep in touch, but I find for the most part taking a break from it all is a good thing.

*posts a random smiley to try to liven up the thread*

ed.gif

I'm here but I probably should go to sleep. My sleeping schedule is getting vaguely back on track and now I'm starting to feel tired before 3am.

I'm here but I probably should go to sleep. My sleeping schedule is getting vaguely back on track and now I'm starting to feel tired before 3am.
Weakling :tsk:

What am I saying? I'm never up that late! I get woke up that early sometimes, though.

Haha, sounds like me pre-Superthread.
I would get all tired before midnight. Which was very unusual to say the least. :ohmy:

Haha, sounds like me pre-Superthread.
I would get all tired before midnight. Which was very unusual to say the least. :ohmy:

I blame both the Superthread and university for fucking up my schedule. The Superthread made it enticing to stay up late, and not having any classes earlier than midday last semester made it possible.

Curse this semester's 10am classes! Curse them to hell!

Weakling :tsk:

What am I saying? I'm never up that late! I get woke up that early sometimes, though.

I'm so tired that I read that as "I get to work that early sometimes" ... twice. Didn't realise it said something else until I got to the quote screen.

I'm so tired that I read that as "I get to work that early sometimes" ... twice. Didn't realise it said something else until I got to the quote screen.
Time for sleeps, Axxo.

I blame both the Superthread and university for fucking up my schedule. The Superthread made it enticing to stay up late, and not having any classes earlier than midday last semester made it possible.

Curse this semester's 10am classes! Curse them to hell!
I blame the Superthread for fucking up mine. :tongue:

Getting up early is overrated.

I blame the Superthread for fucking up mine. :tongue:

Getting up early is overrated.

I used to love getting up early. Dawn tends to be a very nice and peaceful time of day. But I also like the very late night and early morning, so since I've slipped into staying up late, I run with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom