Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be a question on the Superthread test. "Have you chosen to continue postwhoring rather than do an activity that loses a purity point?" Only problem is, then you lose a purity point that way too, so the question becomes almost a paradox. You choose not to lose a purity point, so you lose a purity point.

I like it.

That was freaking weird. The windows explorer toolbar thing had disappeared from all the "My Documents" etc windows that I opened, and the little graphics in the Start menu vanished on the right hand side (where all the My Computer stuff is). Plus half the icons on my desktop wouldn't show up, and then the computer refused to let me turn it off. I clicked "Turn Off Computer", and precisely nothing happened. Had to hit the reset button... but it all seems better now. :huh:

This should be a question on the Superthread test. "Have you chosen to continue postwhoring rather than do an activity that loses a purity point?" Only problem is, then you lose a purity point that way too, so the question becomes almost a paradox. You choose not to lose a purity point, so you lose a purity point.

Are the sex and the superthread purity tests going to be amalgamated? Cos otherwise, you're just swapping one sort of purity point for another...

Are the sex and the superthread purity tests going to be amalgamated? Cos otherwise, you're just swapping one sort of purity point for another...

Now I'm lost. The tests are currently amalgamated and I'm going to split them ...

And wow, I am really tired. I'm almost tempted to go to bed now and get some proper sleep... forgot all day that I only had... *thinks* ... 4 or 5 hours? Something like that.

:yawn:

Looks like Bonnie has gone now, she must have reconsidered her position on the postwhoring :wink:

Sadly not.

No, I was actually thinking of making a list of albums I need to listen to, because I just saw Pfan do it. Also getting funny on the drink.

I watched Big Trouble in Little China before, and that just wore me out. What a film! I don't feel like doing anything of physical worth after that.

Just read another REM email, they're playing Istanbul as well. Fuck U2 just aren't even close....

God. Why does every band but U2 go to places beyond Western Europe and North America? Fucking hell, Anathema's even played Tunisia.

U2 should've play Byz, before it got the antium at the end of it.

they're old enough hurr

Now that you mention their age, I don't know why the fuck they didn't play any concerts in Gondwanaland. They've completely lost that opportunity!

If the banner at the top of the page changes depending on the posting in the forum, why is it showing "Get the love test on your mobile"? :huh:

If the banner at the top of the page changes depending on the posting in the forum, why is it showing "Get the love test on your mobile"? :huh:

I think we should blame the purity test. I keep getting that one too.

Not much. My bro woke up at 4:30, so I had to get up too :crack: Now he's asleep and I'm wide awaaaaaaaaake. I'm wide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. I'm wide awaaaaaaaaaake. I'm not sleeping.

That's how tired I am. "Bad" humour is the best I can do.

Hey, there's a double entendre there...

Not much. My bro woke up at 4:30, so I had to get up too :crack: Now he's asleep and I'm wide awaaaaaaaaake. I'm wide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. I'm wide awaaaaaaaaaake. I'm not sleeping.

Did you just hit the High C? :ohmy:

*listens to Paint It, Black*

Oh HELL no.

Gawd, that's not even just Bono doing badly. That's the whole goddamn band's fault. Mick Jagger should, like--fuck if I know. Something evil.

Edge wasn't kidding when he said they were a shit cover band. :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom