Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try it and we can observe you for research purposes...

I shouldn't admit this in here, but I am unable to turn down a dare or challenge of any sort. :sad: I discovered this in highschool, and it was used against me and manipulated to friends' advantages in horrendous ways.

I discovered they do with JB (and coke zero, dunno about regular diet coke) last year. Not sure about other RTDs. I don't drink them often. I like to make my own, where the first drink is conservative and sane, and by the 4th or so you're doling a 50/50 ratio. It's efficient drinking.

:up:
That's why noone lets me mix vodka and lemonade anymore, I do 80/20. And the 20 ain't the vodka....

I shouldn't admit this in here, but I am unable to turn down a dare or challenge of any sort. :sad: I discovered this in highschool, and it was used against me and manipulated to friends' advantages in horrendous ways.

Stories? The Superthread is waiting.

Have a good one, Ian! :wave:

Wonder if you'll still be top poster come the conclusion of this thread? :wink:

Stories? The Superthread is waiting.

They're not really funny. I was/am socially awkwardly retarded, and they either involved school friends and me not realising that being a social tard was a disability.. Or they're stories from adulthood where I realised retardation was nothing to be ashamed of and if it couldn't be changed then I'd drink myself into not caring and do it anyway.

One time, in high school, I had a crush on this dorky guy in the year above us and they made me go sit with him and his friends (we'd only said a passing hello before) and have a conversation for 5 minutes.
It ended the crush, thankfully.

A few years back, other friends, made me moonwalk in Panthers. Panthers, the giant leagues club which is home of the Penrith Panthers - ie, filled with teenagers and sweaty football players. It was unfortunately also a jagermeister promo night. You do the maths.

I make many friends when drunk, apparently.
:sad:

You're about 30 posts in front as it stands. I'll probably be up for a bit, though.

Oh, and Anna, you've passed the 30 posts mark! :up:

yay! And give me another minute, I'll crack open a coldie and down some tablets.
:socialresponsibilitylinksinlemstandcankissmyarse:

They're not really funny. I was/am socially awkwardly retarded, and they either involved school friends and me not realising that being a social tard was a disability.. Or they're stories from adulthood where I realised retardation was nothing to be ashamed of and if it couldn't be changed then I'd drink myself into not caring and do it anyway.

One time, in high school, I had a crush on this dorky guy in the year above us and they made me go sit with him and his friends (we'd only said a passing hello before) and have a conversation for 5 minutes.

A few years back, other friends, made me moonwalk in Panthers. Panthers, the giant leagues club which is home of the Penrith Panthers - ie, filled with teenagers and sweaty football players. It was unfortunately also a jagermeister promo night. You do the maths.

I make many friends when drunk, apparently.
:sad:
That's probably the best thing anyone ever did in Panthers!!!! I mean, if you have to be there, well.....

why is it impossible for a man to get zero? any gender specific or sexual orientation specific question is easy: you interpret member of the oposite sex as member of the prefered sex, you interpret "been pregnant" as "gotten someone pregnant" etc.

:yikes: As somebody who just cannot randomly strike up conversations with people I don't know, that sounds fucking terrifying.

I've always been the sort who's picky with dares. Name a dare that I think is funny and wouldn't prove harmful and odds are, I'll do it. But if I fear longterm embarrassment or injury, sod off. Most of my friends are the same way too, or even worse. They're such tightwads that they won't take me up on one dare - if they were to dare me to drink a litre of barbecue sauce for $20, I'd do it. Hell, maybe even for $10. But they won't put up the money! Bastards.

why is it impossible for a man to get zero? any gender specific or sexual orientation specific question is easy: you interpret member of the oposite sex as member of the prefered sex, you interpret "been pregnant" as "gotten someone pregnant" etc.

A man can't have an abortion.

That's probably the best thing anyone ever did in Panthers!!!! I mean, if you have to be there, well.....

That night was great, actually. We started at ODs until it closed, and they started all this when they decided we'd walk to Panthers... And I'd start the moonwalking there. All was fine until a taxi thankfully picked me up 30 metres down the road and drove me the rest of the way :lol: Then the teenage bar upstairs where they had cheap cruisers or something played Billie Jean and it was all over. People stopped and everything. I'd have died if I was sober enough to give a shit.

We've got some interesting memories of Panthers.
:hmm:

img_6543.jpg

These images are probably all tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom