Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just thinking about it, we've worked a good number of our own questions into the "original" purity test section of the new test, and gotten rid of a fair bit of crap.

BUt a mixed test measures absolutely nothing. you could be 50 on the superthread test and be a screwtape who;s posted a ton or you could be a total slut/druggy who'se never posted and be 50. it's totally meaningless for telling you anything about either personal experience or superthread experience. It is better to have a superthread test and a sexual/debaucherous purity test (if you don't like the one that exists, you can edit that separately).

BUt a mixed test measures absolutely nothing. you could be 50 on the superthread test and be a screwtape who;s posted a ton or you could be a total slut/druggy who'se never posted and be 50. it's totally meaningless for telling you anything about either personal experience or superthread experience. It is better to have a superthread test and a sexual/debaucherous purity test (if you don't like the one that exists, you can edit that separately).

Since the Superthread test would only be given to established Superthreaders, I think that problem is avoided completely. This way, it tests both for the culture and experiences of the people that have formed the Superthread in the first place (the original questions) and for the Superthread experience, which I think makes it a more comprehensive and definitive test.

There are valid points there.

helpful aren't i...
1-2 pages i think, beg.

I found the pic eventually, though I did get distracted a bit by Scarlett :ohmy: If I had to turn for anyone, :shifty:

and yeah Anne's are real. They're not even and the majority of women's boobs aren't even, and they're not that fake Hollywood PerkyTits :mad:

My A$0.02

well wikipedia was good on the manny front; however knowing what happened later doesn't help me feel an emotional response like anger towards him so i'm still more upset than i would be if i'd been in touch.

Since the Superthread test would only be given to established Superthreaders, I think that problem is avoided completely. This way, it tests both for the culture and experiences of the people that have formed the Superthread in the first place (the original questions) and for the Superthread experience, which I think makes it a more comprehensive and definitive test.

So a test where you score lowly (or highly) and the rest of us score highly (or lowly)?

I found the pic eventually, though I did get distracted a bit by Scarlett :ohmy: If I had to turn for anyone, :shifty:

and yeah Anne's are real. They're not even and the majority of women's boobs aren't even, and they're not that fake Hollywood PerkyTits :mad:

My A$0.02

mine are fabulously even.

but why would you do that? this means you (mr. inclusivity in the superthread) are designating who is and isn't an "established superthreader." why not let peopl.e take the debaucherous one/a debaucherous one you've edited (but you editing it has problems too, because you are biased by your own experiences). and let people take a superthreaad test and let the score of that speak for itself as to who is established or not.

more feedback for the questions. for stuff like "half your interference posts in the superthread" i think you should have 2 questions, one for at any point in time and one for currently.

but why would you do that? this means you (mr. inclusivity in the superthread) are designating who is and isn't an "established superthreader." why not let peopl.e take the debaucherous one/a debaucherous one you've edited (but you editing it has problems too, because you are biased by your own experiences). and let people take a superthreaad test and let the score of that speak for itself as to who is established or not.

more feedback for the questions. for stuff like "half your interference posts in the superthread" i think you should have 2 questions, one for at any point in time and one for currently.

"Established Superthreader" is pretty easy - anybody with over 1,000 posts. All the people who are recognisable as Superthreaders and post here regularly achieve that. And what really fucks up two tests is the simple fact that I don't know how you are meant to get 100 Superthread-specific questions (if you only use 50, then you can only get even percentages with 2 points per question, something I personally dislike).

Whatever the case, something has to be done about the original test since it's impossible for a man to get 0% and some of its questions ... well, nobody here would have done incest or bestiality, or if they have, I think we're all happier not knowing (hence why they got cut from the current draft).

So they do those RTDs with no sugar coke too? You learn something every day....

I discovered they do with JB (and coke zero, dunno about regular diet coke) last year. Not sure about other RTDs. I don't drink them often. I like to make my own, where the first drink is conservative and sane, and by the 4th or so you're doling a 50/50 ratio. It's efficient drinking.

:up:

Ick, hope your weekend isn't too much of a phailure, Jen. See you later! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom