Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread - Page 38 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2008, 07:57 AM   #556
Jesus Online

Local Time: 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
I'm going to pike now.

Slightly busy day tomorrow so I could benefit from some sleep.

Night
goodnight ian.

Old 08-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #557
Jesus Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedgirl View Post
The smilie is right: it could get very, very messy Get Beli and Tania over as well and it could turn into a right bunfight....
HELLS YES!

Although I may have inadvertantly killed beli... I caught up with her last Friday, and I haven't seen her since.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:00 AM   #558
Jesus Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
You're about 30 posts in front as it stands. I'll probably be up for a bit, though.

Oh, and Anna, you've passed the 30 posts mark!
yay! And give me another minute, I'll crack open a coldie and down some tablets.
:socialresponsibilitylinksinlemstandcankissmyarse:
Old 08-01-2008, 08:00 AM   #559
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela Harlem View Post
They're not really funny. I was/am socially awkwardly retarded, and they either involved school friends and me not realising that being a social tard was a disability.. Or they're stories from adulthood where I realised retardation was nothing to be ashamed of and if it couldn't be changed then I'd drink myself into not caring and do it anyway.

One time, in high school, I had a crush on this dorky guy in the year above us and they made me go sit with him and his friends (we'd only said a passing hello before) and have a conversation for 5 minutes.
It ended the crush, thankfully.

A few years back, other friends, made me moonwalk in Panthers. Panthers, the giant leagues club which is home of the Penrith Panthers - ie, filled with teenagers and sweaty football players. It was unfortunately also a jagermeister promo night. You do the maths.

I make many friends when drunk, apparently.
That's probably the best thing anyone ever did in Panthers!!!! I mean, if you have to be there, well.....
Old 08-01-2008, 08:01 AM   #560
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:04 AM
why is it impossible for a man to get zero? any gender specific or sexual orientation specific question is easy: you interpret member of the oposite sex as member of the prefered sex, you interpret "been pregnant" as "gotten someone pregnant" etc.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #561
Vocal parasite

Quote:
One time, in high school, I had a crush on this dorky guy in the year above us and they made me go sit with him and his friends (we'd only said a passing hello before) and have a conversation for 5 minutes.
It ended the crush, thankfully.
As somebody who just cannot randomly strike up conversations with people I don't know, that sounds fucking terrifying.

I've always been the sort who's picky with dares. Name a dare that I think is funny and wouldn't prove harmful and odds are, I'll do it. But if I fear longterm embarrassment or injury, sod off. Most of my friends are the same way too, or even worse. They're such tightwads that they won't take me up on one dare - if they were to dare me to drink a litre of barbecue sauce for $20, I'd do it. Hell, maybe even for $10. But they won't put up the money! Bastards.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-01-2008, 08:02 AM   #562
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
HELLS YES!

Although I may have inadvertantly killed beli... I caught up with her last Friday, and I haven't seen her since.
No!!! not before we've all drunk ourselves into oblivion together. or go to a U2 concert. either or.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:03 AM   #563
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:04 AM
Kosovo Railways is utterly incomprehensible to me.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:03 AM   #564
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
why is it impossible for a man to get zero? any gender specific or sexual orientation specific question is easy: you interpret member of the oposite sex as member of the prefered sex, you interpret "been pregnant" as "gotten someone pregnant" etc.
A man can't have an abortion.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-01-2008, 08:05 AM   #565
Vocal parasite

Quote:
What in particular is confusing that you need to know?

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-01-2008, 08:05 AM   #566
Jesus Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedgirl View Post
That's probably the best thing anyone ever did in Panthers!!!! I mean, if you have to be there, well.....

That night was great, actually. We started at ODs until it closed, and they started all this when they decided we'd walk to Panthers... And I'd start the moonwalking there. All was fine until a taxi thankfully picked me up 30 metres down the road and drove me the rest of the way Then the teenage bar upstairs where they had cheap cruisers or something played Billie Jean and it was all over. People stopped and everything. I'd have died if I was sober enough to give a shit.

We've got some interesting memories of Panthers.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:05 AM   #567
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:34 PM
What's going on?
Old 08-01-2008, 08:05 AM   #568
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolian2 View Post
If the thread is still kicking around tomorrow morning I might be a chance, but I'm not expecting much.
I wonder if we can kill it before then? Reggo and Serena should be here soon.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #569
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
from that link, there's one train: Skopje to Thessaloniki. Easy. If you want to go anywhere else, you're screwed.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #570
Jesus Online

These images are probably all tiny.

Tags
superthread