Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Texas, you could probably still see the grass peaking through the snow when they'd cancel classes.

Ha, that sounds like Vancouver. Vancouverians...Vancouverites...whatever the fuck they are, have a collective panic attack if they receive so much as a 5cm snowfall. I swear, they're not real Canadians.

I'm more familiar with winter battles than most of this thread. All the Aussies ... psh. And YLB is in fucking Florida.

Snow is a fucking pain in the ass.

Ha, that sounds like Vancouver. Vancouverians...Vancouverites...whatever the fuck they are, have a collective panic attack if they receive so much as a 5cm snowfall. I swear, they're not real Canadians.

If it snowed at all, I think Melbourne would go into shutdown. It's been 57 years since the last snowfall in the central city!

I'm more familiar with winter battles than most of this thread. All the Aussies ... psh. And YLB is in fucking Florida.

It's a nice change of pace for about a week. After that, you're fucked.

I had second row tickets for the Backstreet Boys the other night.

IMG_0526.jpg

icon_swoon.gif

you know it! :hyper:

:love: Great fire starters.

But I heard you can learn things from them, and they keep you occupied longer than a movie. Well, except for Ian, who pauses certain scenes to ogle for hours at a time ...

I saw snow once... that was when I went to live with my Aunt and Uncle after the etch-a-sketch incident. I spoiled the ending to here earlier.

God freaking backstreets forum, too many people hotlink...Here's the best I could do for now, but I'll be back.

1208882273.jpg

But I heard you can learn things from them, and they keep you occupied longer than a movie. Well, except for Ian, who pauses certain scenes to ogle for hours at a time ...

Yeah, then the pages stick together.

Maybe it's where you saved the running diary you've abandoned.

I've abandoned my boy!
BASTARD FROM A BASKET!

I'm currently reading the Harry Potter series but I'm a very slow reader and I easily get distracted.
I read faster when I'm not online :shh:

Last book read: Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass by Stephen King

Currently reading: Dune by Frank Herbert

Next on the to-read list: Sybil by Flora Rheta Schreiber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom