Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal preference is to stick to questions that are applicable to any alcohol - and, well, nobody's doing shots of wine.

But then if I'm outvoted on the matter, I'm happy to add it.
Well I saw things to do with beer and wine, so my thought was what about those of us who shoot vodka (and type with their bobos.) or other hard alcohol?
Preferably, ones that apply to all would work best universally, though if we had questions pertaining to each, there's that many more points to be lost.

Or to type with them.

What? :angel:

:laugh:

I want to add that to the Superthread purity test, but it leaves out men. Obviously, there's a male alternative, but nobody's done that yet. However ... now I'm thinking I should add the question with the male alternative and see if it actually inspires anybody to do it.

I want to add that to the Superthread purity test, but it leaves out men. Obviously, there's a male alternative, but nobody's done that yet. However ... now I'm thinking I should add the question with the male alternative and see if it actually inspires anybody to do it.

That would be both scarring and hilarious. :laugh:

Just make it "Have you ever typed with any body part other than your fingers?"

Well I saw things to do with beer and wine, so my thought was what about those of us who shoot vodka (and type with their bobos.) or other hard alcohol?
Preferably, ones that apply to all would work best universally, though if we had questions pertaining to each, there's that many more points to be lost.

As it stands, we have 87 questions right now. I'm sure we can think of other impure things to do, so we probably don't need to expand the alcohol section too much more now. I imagine you could do a whole 100 point test just on alcohol! :laugh:

As it stands, we have 87 questions right now. I'm sure we can think of other impure things to do, so we probably don't need to expand the alcohol section too much more now. I imagine you could do a whole 100 point test just on alcohol! :laugh:

With all of us? Easy. :lmao:

Don't need Photoshop like she does, eh? :wink:
Nope.
file.gif

I don't suppose you've ever dug up our really early stuff, from when the oversharing tradition began? This is nothing. :laugh:

I don't suppose you've ever dug up our really early stuff, from when the oversharing tradition began? This is nothing. :laugh:
Nope. Of course, this is nothing compared to some of the stuff I tell serena over IM.

Hope you've something nice for lunch, Serena. :wave:

What's irritating me this evening is that I keep feeling hungry while I'm at the computer, but whenever I get up to grab something from the kitchen, I realise I'm not hungry and eating would just be pointless. Damn you, stomach! Stop pretending to want food!

Hope you've something nice for lunch, Serena. :wave:

What's irritating me this evening is that I keep feeling hungry while I'm at the computer, but whenever I get up to grab something from the kitchen, I realise I'm not hungry and eating would just be pointless. Damn you, stomach! Stop pretending to want food!
When I awoke at 4:30 and sent my brother back to bed, I chugged a Gatorade. No idea why. Just saw it, drank it, tried to go back to sleep and failed.

When I awoke at 4:30 and sent my brother back to bed, I chugged a Gatorade. No idea why. Just saw it, drank it, tried to go back to sleep and failed.

If I did that, I'd probably have ended up running around the block ten times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom