Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i am at the early planning stages so honestly i'd like to know the whole damn schedule: what time trains leave prishtina for peja (and prizren if it's on there) and what time they return, and what time the prishtina-skopje trian leaves for my return to macedonia (though i can also take the bus).

Draught :up: You know what was really crap? Strongbow brought out "White"- twice the alcohol of the normal stuff and half the taste. Man it was a painful, yet exceedingly cheap, way of getting smashed. 4 of those, geez....

Strongbow also canned the draught and made them either sweet or white! Why? Why take away my draught? I've not been the same since.

Hey Anna, I see you've managed over 50 posts in this thread now. :up:

Vazza, getting back to the purity test. I'd be quite happy to do two, a revision of the original (as I think some of the new questions we've added really are quite good and should be asked) and a Superthread-specific one. My only concern is how the fuck we're meant to get 100 questions at least loosely associated with the Superthread. We're currently close to fifty and I think getting to 50 wouldn't be too hard - but as I said earlier, 50's a bit undesirable and a full 100 would be better. I'm just not sure if it's possible.

Hey Anna, I see you've managed over 50 posts in this thread now. :up:

Vazza, getting back to the purity test. I'd be quite happy to do two, a revision of the original (as I think some of the new questions we've added really are quite good and should be asked) and a Superthread-specific one. My only concern is how the fuck we're meant to get 100 questions at least loosely associated with the Superthread. We're currently close to fifty and I think getting to 50 wouldn't be too hard - but as I said earlier, 50's a bit undesirable and a full 100 would be better. I'm just not sure if it's possible.
i don't think 50's all that undesireable, certainly even percentages with clarity should be preferable to incredibly unclear results. but then i don't have time to be involved more than my earlier suggestions and maybe a few more offhand in the future. :shrug:

JB! They got me a WiiFit when no one else was able to.

I'm pretty good too, thanks!

Huzzah! :D

They have some odd gaps in their selection... I wanted to pick up a copy of Muse's Absolution (which I am led to believe is rather popular), but not a sausage. Picked up a couple of other Muse CDs though. And Gotye and Nick Cave and the Saboteurs (aka Raconteurs... glad I spotted that before I paid $28 for an import CD!) and Dallas Crane...

I also saw them trying to flog the BOctoWar remasters for $50 each. This time, Amazon was the better bet!

lol, i am at the early planning stages so honestly i'd like to know the whole damn schedule: what time trains leave prishtina for peja (and prizren if it's on there) and what time they return, and what time the prishtina-skopje trian leaves for my return to macedonia (though i can also take the bus).

Prishtina to Skopje looks like it leaves Pristina at 6:24am and reaches Skopje at 9:01am. I'm a bit confused though, since it looks like a number start from "Fashe Kosove/K. Polje" and terminate at "H. Elezit/Dj. Jankovic".

As for Prishtina to Peja, you can leave Prishtina at either 7:40am (arriving Peja at 9:40am) or 5:30pm (arriving Peja 7:06pm). Return trains depart Peja at 5:50am (arriving Prishtina at 7:30am) and 11:20am (arriving Prishtina 1:30pm).

Hope I got all that right ...

Hrm, I wonder if whales are closer to trains or planes... Probably trains. Therefore I blame Ax.

I guess it made a nice change from train/plane/rock spam?

No, a joke was made about whales being underwater planes or something.

Master list of scores for the original test:

U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
Irishteen: 85%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
GibsonGirl: 71%
Serena Vox: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
Galeongirl: 65%
dianepm: 63%
bono_man2002, RegularBonoFan, Thora: 62%
The Sad Punk: 60%
corianderstem: 56%
blueeyedgirl, indra, TranceEnding: 55%
RavenBlue: 54%
Zootlesque: 53%
GirlsAloudFan, No Spoken Words: 52%
DreamOutLoud13, liamcool: 50%
Its Britastic!, Lila64: 48%
Eazy-V: 43%
KhanadaRhodes: 41%
BoMac, phanan: 40%
elevated_u2_fan: 38%
Angela Harlem: 34%
cinnaminson, the tourist: 33%
gluey, LarryMullen's POPAngel: 28%
Dalton: 25%
Varitek: 23%
RedRocksU2: 19%
mysterious_jen: 17%
hardyharhar: 14%

*butts in*

Why is 50 undesirable? And have Anna and BEG taken the (any) test? :shifty:

If the test is only 50 questions, then you can only have even percentages as each question would be worth two points. Can't say I'm much of a fan of that. I suppose it's better to settle for that than nothing, but if we could expand it out to 100, I think that'd be even better.

I took the original. My score was 43 or something. I can never remember which way to read it.

I'm 55%, which I share with Indra, Trance Ending and Lila. We obviously didn't do the same things....

I think if you get a score of 43, it means you're 43% pure, aka 57% corrupt.

:tsk:

(I am so glad I read that before posting. I must have someone else's brain tonight cos I completely screwed up the apostrophes. :reject: )

Prishtina to Skopje looks like it leaves Pristina at 6:24am and reaches Skopje at 9:01am. I'm a bit confused though, since it looks like a number start from "Fashe Kosove/K. Polje" and terminate at "H. Elezit/Dj. Jankovic".

As for Prishtina to Peja, you can leave Prishtina at either 7:40am (arriving Peja at 9:40am) or 5:30pm (arriving Peja 7:06pm). Return trains depart Peja at 5:50am (arriving Prishtina at 7:30am) and 11:20am (arriving Prishtina 1:30pm).

Hope I got all that right ...
well in that case i'm taking the bus back to skopje, because that is hellishly early. same thing probably goes for peja. oh well, sorry, no kosovo train photoes unless i happen to pass a train. thanks for the schedule though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom