Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so if the new singkle really is released in august, i'll still be traaveling. i'm going to have to shell out to hear it i'm sure, to get internet that can download it or to buy the actual single.

hey guys! woah people i actually recognize in the thread!

Ian and I are postwhoring it up like the old days.

Also, the Superthread Purity Test is essentially done. Want to have a look? Only one question remains up for debate about whether to keep it.

so if the new singkle really is released in august, i'll still be traaveling. i'm going to have to shell out to hear it i'm sure, to get internet that can download it or to buy the actual single.

Unless there's been some news in the last couple of hours that I've missed, it's highly, highly unlikely that the single will be in August. I expect it last week of September.

Ian and I are postwhoring it up like the old days.

Also, the Superthread Purity Test is essentially done. Want to have a look? Only one question remains up for debate about whether to keep it.

I have successfully missed all conversations on this new test.
:(

What's the question?
/whoring for input

:wink:

If I postwhore, can I crack 30 posts do you think?

My mission tonight was to make homemade Bounty choccies, but I think that can wait until tomorrow.

I have successfully missed all conversations on this new test.
:(

What's the question?
/whoring for input

:wink:

The problematic question is "have you participated in sexual activities that constitute statutory rape?" The issue is that in some jurisdictions, a 17 year old with a 20 year old is statutory rape, while in others, it's not. If the question were "that constitute statutory rape in the relevant jurisdiction", you could have two people who've done exactly the same thing but only one losing a purity point. If we choose a specific jurisdiction - well, which? Or we could define statutory rape ourselves. Or we could avoid the hassle and bring in a completely different question that won't cause this problem in the first place!

The problematic question is "have you participated in sexual activities that constitute statutory rape?" The issue is that in some jurisdictions, a 17 year old with a 20 year old is statutory rape, while in others, it's not. If the question were "that constitute statutory rape in the relevant jurisdiction", you could have two people who've done exactly the same thing but only one losing a purity point. If we choose a specific jurisdiction - well, which? Or we could define statutory rape ourselves. Or we could avoid the hassle and bring in a completely different question that won't cause this problem in the first place!

just take it out

Oooh. conundrums!

I vote for getting a new question in... In case anyone wants my input :lol:

just take it out

Any ideas for a new one? I've worked in the cybersex and fetish clothing questions already. We could always bring back the buttocks fondling question if we're at a loss. That was the last one cut.

Unless there's been some news in the last couple of hours that I've missed, it's highly, highly unlikely that the single will be in August. I expect it last week of September.
well i was just going off of wtahnn shit i read. i'm so out of the loop on so manythings right now. like baseball. excuse me i'm in shock over something none of you care about. i need nsw dalt or peefan or someone. it's worse because i don't actuaally know what haappened recently to make us trade manny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom