Blubberhouses, Yorkshire, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have a 23 post lead on the rest of the thread.

Scary.

Back to the good old days?

I see that my margin of "victory" in the last thread was much lower than usual. Very even thread, post count-wise.

Generally speaking this has been a damn enjoyable thread thus far.

I know it was because of this:

bruce.jpg

*flees*

So you lot are piking en masse now? :tsk:

See you, Khan and Ashley! :wave:

Generally speaking this has been a damn enjoyable thread thus far.

Yes, apart from a minor element or two nearly killing it, it's been great. Especially since I got to post photos of S 311. Stumbled across it quite by accident in early June. I don't normally see it about.

So you lot are piking en masse now? :tsk:
We can't help it if we're tired :(

I'm gonna be the next to go... I've been meaning to for like three hours or something :crack:

Except stupid Madonna distracted me.

See, there's this photo of her that I KNOW exists, but I can't seem to find it. My photographic memory can picture it clearly, and I know about what year it's from, but for the love of breasts, I can't find the damn thing anywhere, and it's annoying me.

See, I had a dream that she was in my living room, dressed and posed exactly like that photo, hence my zeal to find it.

But I can't stay up all night on this wild goose chase, so for now I'll settle for this:

jml.gif

for the love of breasts

:lmao: Why does it not surprise me that you, of all people, would say that?

And don't pike out on us. Keep up the search! And keep talking to us while you're goose chasing searching. The thread needs to stay alive!

Yes, apart from a minor element or two nearly killing it, it's been great. Especially since I got to post photos of S 311. Stumbled across it quite by accident in early June. I don't normally see it about.

We did the right thing and ignored the potentially damaging element.

I was glad to post the Tahiti Airlines plane. I jumped up and down with excitement when I heard it on the scanner.

:lmao: Why does it not surprise me that you, of all people, would say that?

And don't pike out on us. Keep up the search! And keep talking to us while you're goose chasing searching. The thread needs to stay alive!
I wish I could, but I really can't :(

I didn't get much sleep last night, I'm very very tired, and I had forgotten until not so long ago that I have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow. So sleep is a good idea.

But maybe I'll see you in my dreams again :lol:

*will be sure to lock the door next time she changes clothes* :shifty:

The forces of the universe want this thread to die. Everybody leaves and I get a phone call.

Well, fuck the forces of the universe!

We did the right thing and ignored the potentially damaging element.

I was glad to post the Tahiti Airlines plane. I jumped up and down with excitement when I heard it on the scanner.

Indeed.

Yeah, when I saw that, I figured it wasn't the most wildly common airline. As for S 311, I was especially excited about it because that's a new paint job on it. And near it was T 386, also in a new paint job. Couldn't get good photos of it, though I did get it in the background nicely a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom