Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

2 hours of Can, Brian Eno, Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream, and Kunstmuseum's own house band, Ash Ra Tempel. :drool:

I can entirely support that.

unico said:
do i have 1.5 hours now? i bet i can beat ya! and shouldn't i get an award or something for alst time? i heald out for much longer than expecte!

I can't be arsed going back to see when my prediction was made.

And your reward was meant to be the Orange Free State thread but we got Blowhard instead. :tsk:

OK......so........hypothetical question.

And remember, this is HYPOTHETICAL, as it could never possibly happen to me personally at any point in time....

Gabe goes out of his way to compliment your vocal style. Do you take it as a compliment or an insult? Keep in mind, this is Gabrielvox. The man who made Elevation the least sexy song ever written.

I am so addicted to Porcupine Tree's And The Swallows Dance Above The Sun. Damn you, Steven Wilson, why did you make this only 4:12 long? Why not 41:20? Then I wouldn't have to hit repeat quite so much.

Every time I turn around, there's another face watching me
Every time I turn around, there's another voice calling me
Every time I turn around, there's another fool reading me
Every time I turn around, there's another silence drowning me

:drool: :drool:

unico said:
fuck the rest onf the oranje juice is downstair. i think i have to drink the vkda straight now

2.5 hours suddenly becomes 2.5 minutes.

LemonMelon said:

And remember, this is HYPOTHETICAL, as it could never possibly happen to me personally at any point in time....

Gabe goes out of his way to compliment your vocal style. Do you take it as a compliment or an insult? Keep in mind, this is Gabrielvox. The man who made Elevation the least sexy song ever written.

Unintentionally backhanded compliment, perhaps?

Alternatively, don't stop to think and just turn and run far, far away.

LemonMelon said:

Let us decide. :wink:

You know, if we were all in the same location at the same time and UV were playing a gig, we should go and be a chorus of boos.

I love the people missing the point in the "age should not be an excuse for U2" thread on WTAHNN. Not that I endorse the point, as the thread was lulz-worthy pretty much from the start, but wow, some people here are dim.

me too but this isnt real ok this is sunny d which i hate bc i think it taste like plastic but it was a figt so i had no cioice and i had to drink it but it taste sooooooo much better with fodka

Axver said:
You know, if we were all in the same location at the same time and UV were playing a gig, we should go and be a chorus of boos.

"Wait, are they saying 'boo' or 'boo-urns'?"

unico said:
me too but this isnt real ok this is sunny d which i hate bc i think it taste like plastic but it was a figt so i had no cioice and i had to drink it but it taste sooooooo much better with fodka

2.5 MINUTES.

unico said:

She's fading fast...

I am so killing And The Swallows Dance Above The Sun for myself.

Somebody tell me to stop repeating it or something. This is the fifth time in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom