Blowhard Victoria Superthread - Page 41 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2008, 08:40 AM   #601
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:54 AM
we would jen!!! just you wait! it's gonna happen. speaking of, i actually had a dream last night that i was going to NZ! i can't remember why, but the prospect of it was awesome.

Old 04-04-2008, 08:44 AM   #602
Blue Crack Addict

omg my housemate's stupid dog needs to stfu for real. he is not helping my headache

Old 04-04-2008, 08:46 AM   #603
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico
i feel like im holding the indian ocean in my belly. yeah i passed out, which was quite an accomplishment seeing as how i was in the middle of 3 IM conversations and texting. and also this thread. haha oops.

i didn't feel like going downstairs for more oj, so i just kept drinking the vodka. bad idea.
Oh wow. We were spot on. I think you didn't even last as long as I predicted either!

We've got to do the Orange Free State thread for you. Especially as your screwdrivers became free of orange.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-04-2008, 08:47 AM   #604
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:24 AM
hangovers are made of phail
Old 04-04-2008, 08:47 AM   #605
Vocal parasite

Quote:
we would jen!!! just you wait! it's gonna happen. speaking of, i actually had a dream last night that i was going to NZ! i can't remember why, but the prospect of it was awesome.
You were going to New Zealand to see how much Kiwi wine it takes to make you pass out.

Although I wouldn't aim to pass out myself, I would happily join you or anyone else in an endeavour to drinking large quantities of Kiwi wine! So much great stuff to enjoy ... Marlborough sauvignon blanc, Central Otago pinot noir ...

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-04-2008, 08:48 AM   #606
Blue Crack Addict

you know i dont htink i have tasted any kiwis piss ! might have to look out for it .
Old 04-04-2008, 08:49 AM   #607
Blue Crack Addict

yeah i'm all about the free orange state.

okay i'm going to go kick this dog. then shower. then sneak my way to my office, hopefully without making a scene or people asking questions.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #608
Blue Crack Addict

i haven't tried kiwi wine either. since there's no irish dancing tonight, i was just gonna play with the bass. bass + wine sounds promising.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #609
Blue Crack Addict

okay now i'm leaving for real. catch ya'll in about an hour.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:51 AM   #610
Blue Crack Addict

Wow, this thread last night turned into the Desert Island postwhorehouse, I see.

I thought I'd make a cameo and let it be known that Group 2's playlists are up on the site now. Ax, you are in this group...
Old 04-04-2008, 08:55 AM   #611
Blue Crack Addict

anyway i gotta go

work in the morning
Old 04-04-2008, 09:00 AM   #612
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
Wow, this thread last night turned into the Desert Island postwhorehouse, I see.

I thought I'd make a cameo and let it be known that Group 2's playlists are up on the site now. Ax, you are in this group...
Yeah. It was interesting reading Andrew's thoughts as he listened to the stuff. I hope he does that for the other tracklists.

Huh, interesting group. Just on a quick reading, Pla/tre probably have the best tracklist there besides mine.

I wonder if I have a chance of winning any rounds. Ha, no.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #613
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by mysterious_jen
you know i dont htink i have tasted any kiwis piss ! might have to look out for it .
Kiwi sauvignon blanc is held in very high regard. Personally, though, I'd rather a riesling from Martinborough, a gewurtstraminer from Gisborne, or a pinot noir from Martinborough or Central Otago. They're all very worth a try.

If you can get your hands on an Ata Rangi pinot noir, then you've got some good stuff - some of the leading wine from Martinborough. I've had most of their nineties vintages and they never disappointed me.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-04-2008, 09:03 AM   #614
Vocal parasite

Quote:
i haven't tried kiwi wine either. since there's no irish dancing tonight, i was just gonna play with the bass. bass + wine sounds promising.
Sounds like quite a good idea. Especially if it'll lead to you passing out in the postwhorehouse again.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 04-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #615
Vocal parasite

See you later, Mia and Jen!

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
superthread