Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
ax what bootleg should i listen to at the gym?

Ever listened to 4 November 1981, Berlin? It has an amazing version of 11 O'clock Tick Tock with three solos.

Axver said:

Ever listened to 4 November 1981, Berlin? It has an amazing version of 11 O'clock Tick Tock with three solos.

don't have it, will u2start it for next time. i've got 81-5-15 sanfran unlistened to from boy, and 81-11-14 boston

(so, pick one of those 3)

Varitek said:

lol, i've never been to mexico but i've had fairly authentic food at mexican places in california and boston

I only ate at a couple of ostensibly Mexican places while I was in the US and they were just chain restaurants. Franklin, Tennessee isn't the fine dining capital of the world. I have this sneaking suspicion what I had there was barely any less bastardised Mexican than what I make!

Hell, I put Worcestershire sauce in my enchiladas. I also use it in my napoli and bolognese sauces ...

Varitek said:

don't have it, will u2start it for next time. i've got 81-5-15 sanfran unlistened to from boy, and 81-11-14 boston

(so, pick one of those 3)

Ooh, 15 May 1981, SF is a really good Boy gig. The DVD is excellent.

Though actually, 26 February 1983 is really worth it too, just for the enormous rarity value of the set. Only Like A Song, last Fire, a number of debuts, completely peculiar order.

Axver said:

I only ate at a couple of ostensibly Mexican places while I was in the US and they were just chain restaurants. Franklin, Tennessee isn't the fine dining capital of the world. I have this sneaking suspicion what I had there was barely any less bastardised Mexican than what I make!

Hell, I put Worcestershire sauce in my enchiladas. I also use it in my napoli and bolognese sauces ...

yeah the places i consider authentic are run by mexican-americans and aren't chains.

el pelon :drool: totally gonna go there with my mom before my sox game in a few weeks

Varitek said:

yeah the places i consider authentic are run by mexican-americans and aren't chains.

el pelon :drool: totally gonna go there with my mom before my sox game in a few weeks

I wanted to try authentic Mexican but noooo.

Varitek said:
ok i'm goign with war so that i can listen to boy next time (berlin) and not feel too repetitive

4 November 1981, Berlin is October. :wink:

But yeah, the Boy and October tours do kinda blur together.

Axver said:

Just so you know: you're insane!

Excellent! That doesn't alarm me at all.
At some point I brought up a parsley plant from the kitchen windowsill and the Tig is eating it for breakfast.

Since Frenectomy isn't funny cause I forgot how to do one I'm going to take a shower and eat doritos, not necessarily at the same time.

lynnok said:
At some point I brought up a parsley plant from the kitchen windowsill and the Tig is eating it for breakfast.

... I must be getting tired. I read "parsley plant" like the plant was an industrial site producing something, e.g. a power plant. And I was thinking "why would you have something like that producing parsley, just sitting on your windowsill? Ooooh, wait, the other plant."

I should go to sleep but I should do some more work before I go. Bleh.

Since Frenectomy isn't funny cause I forgot how to do one I'm going to take a shower and eat doritos, not necessarily at the same time.

I must admit, I'm amused by the idea of somebody eating cornchips in the shower. :lol:

An industrial plant producing parsley on my windowsill would be great. Tigger eats a pound of the stuff a day. It would save me enough money to buy more Doritos.

I know how to do a frenectomy again so I'm going to shower. I wish my doritos wouldn't get ugly in the shower cause I'm starving now. I made more coffee. Coffee loves me.

Coffee and I both try to avoid each other. It's for the good of humanity.

And wow, it's 2:30am. Well, at least I'm nearly at the halfway stage for this shitty, boring essay I'm writing. I'm off to sleep.

G'night folks. :wave:

hp4-3-08b.jpg

:barf:

Our old cars license plate started with BLO.. and whenever one of my brothers friends would notice he would say something along the lines of.. your car blows.

Yes, we know :giggle:

What title have you decided on?

unico said:
the title for my paper i should be writing. i'm about halfway done. ugh i did not miss these silly bs papers from undergrad. for those wondering, grad school > undergrad.

haha AWESOME u2 into an academic paper.

i've got a good paper to write today. i just have to write it. but i kinda wanna watch the tudors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom