Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

I love 45s. I've got about 200 or so at my disposal.

I think that was a great medium. Must have been incredible back then to have your two favorite songs on a piece of plastic.

So has anyone listened to my Desert Island album yet or are you all afraid it'll make you want to die?

I'm getting close to another milestone on the postings. A mini-milestone.

Axver, I'm actually quite curious about yours. Yours is the first I'm going to listen to once I finish my group members' lists.

Axver said:
So has anyone listened to my Desert Island album yet or are you all afraid it'll make you want to die?

Yours is 3rd in my current queue. I've listened to my own (duh), PFan, LJT, and Screwtape. I started Khan's. Then Bono_212 (despite the missing song) and then yours.

Axver said:

I am, but I will suck it up and listen eventually.

I expect you to do the same. :eyebrow: :tsk:

phillyfan26 said:
Axver, I'm actually quite curious about yours. Yours is the first I'm going to listen to once I finish my group members' lists.

Can't wait for you to hate it. :drool:

I am curious as to how much of my tracklist people already know, or if it's mostly a mass of obscurity.

LemonMelon said:

I am, but I will suck it up and listen eventually.

I expect you to do the same. :eyebrow: :tsk:

Me too! Axver's gonna keel over when he listens to mine. :evil:

Screwtape2 said:

I have and so far it is my favorite with Lancemc's in second. Great stuff even if depressing. :up:

I give it an A since everyone is giving out letter grades.

I don't suppose you've reviewed it on the thread? I'm catching up now; about 130 posts behind where we currently are.

I at least am interested in hearing another Porcupine Tree track. I heard my first today through Screwtape's list. I enjoyed it.

phillyfan26 said:
I at least am interested in hearing another Porcupine Tree track. I heard my first today through Screwtape's list. I enjoyed it.

Axver and I have the same one on ours! :lol:

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, that was a great song. Just adds to my already positive feelings about them after listening to In Absentia.

Screwtape2 said:

Not yet. Giving a few minutes and I'll give you a review.

Cool. I'm looking forward to it. I must admit I'm kind of disappointed it's been online for four days and not one response. One tracklist I posted to my LJ last year generated a shitload of replies!

LemonMelon said:

Yeah, that was a great song. Just adds to my already positive feelings about them after listening to In Absentia.

Mine too, after In Absentia and Deadwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom