Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, I see. The Seattle music scene used to be very good. It's kinda stale at the moment, though.

phillyfan26 said:
How'd you end up in the middle of nowhere, then?

He didn't recognize 1/3rd of my artists, so I put him in the middle of nowhere.

phillyfan26 said:
How'd you end up in the middle of nowhere, then?

The slow disintegration of our neighborhood, increasing violent crime rate, and a nice job offer all contributed.

My download speed is really slow at the moment (working on the official DI downloads first).

Pfan, what didn't you like about LMP's list? I'm 6 songs in and having a great time. Very funky stuff.

LemonMelon said:
Pfan, what didn't you like about LMP's list? I'm 6 songs in and having a great time. Very funky stuff.

The lack of concept/direction. I actually enjoyed his opening too, despite not being an R&B fan. It just never got anywhere for me.

phillyfan26 said:

The lack of concept/direction. I actually enjoyed his opening too, despite not being an R&B fan. It just never got anywhere for me.

Uh-oh. I'm not looking forward to his list anymore.

phillyfan26 said:

I don't think he'll be a finalist this time out. Kenny Rogers and the simple fact that interference does not take to R&B terribly well will probably sink him. I love it so far though.

Screwtape2 said:
What playlists do you like, Axver?

Haven't listened to any yet. On paper, yours is the only to jump out at me. Pla/TRE's may be good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom