Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Well of course. One thing that's very nitpicky about me, PFan, is that I probably would've had your playlist tied in my mind with Screwtapes if some of the songs didn't skip. :reject:

You'll like mine then. :wink: I have a similar OCD-ish NO SKIP criteria.

the tourist said:
It was very minor skips. Like in the Franz Ferdinand song. It's less of a skip and more of a minor hiccup. Maybe it happened through mediafire?

That's the only thing I can think of. Of the 23 songs, I think 21 of them came directly from iTunes or a CD.

Sometimes even when you import something from a new cd it will skip, depending upon the import speed.

I import mine slowly now and listen to everything I import to make sure there are no skips, hiccups, etc.

I listened to my playlist about ten times, and never noticed any skipping on any of the tracks.

phillyfan26 said:
I listened to my playlist about ten times, and never noticed any skipping on any of the tracks.

Huh. Maybe it was a mediafire thing, then.

I'm thinking so. LMP's list had about seven or eight tracks that had skipping, and he was also media fire.

It is lame. And, unfortunately, as you said, it's frustrating for the listener, despite no fault of the contestant.

Yeah, well oddly the only skips I've heard so far were in yours. :shrug: I guess you're even with Screwtape since it's not your fault.

Pfan, honestly, if you listened through your list ten times, why couldn't you be bothered to name When You Were Young? :scream:

LemonMelon said:
Pfan, honestly, if you listened through your list ten times, why couldn't you be bothered to name When You Were Young? :scream:

It's fully named in my iTunes. I attempted a number of times to name the file to no avail. It came from a burnt CD, so the file isn't named.

Hit consolidate library. It'll organize and arrange all your songs into an iTunes folder in your music folder.

phillyfan26 said:

It's fully named in my iTunes. I attempted a number of times to name the file to no avail. It came from a burnt CD, so the file isn't named.

You couldn't right click--->"rename"?

I'm eating dinner. I suppose you could say "supper's ready." Ha. See what I did there? See what I did? Yeah, clever.

It will rename all your files what they're named in your iTunes library.

I was looking forward to making a superthread for the 20th contestant. Ah well.

the tourist said:
I was looking forward to making a superthread for the 20th contestant. Ah well.

Nah, I like having 20 actual people. Plus, AtomicBono's lists are always...interesting.

Interesting in a good way? Oh, and I meant superplaylist, not superthread. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom