Blowhard Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
i think i'd be more of a shock if i ended up with a guy

You're the only one of us to end up with a printer though! I doubt even Vazza can say that!

unico said:
wow that journal thing is nuts. who did that? was it anyone from here?

Probably some especially insane PLEBAns with bizarre delusions.

you slept with a printer?

so, the problem with the eits guy is that he's too muscular. this isn't a problem at all ever, except that he's uncomfortably thick to sleep on.

Varitek said:
:cough: jamcoughilcougha :cough:

I wonder if she's revised the New Testament so that all references to Jesus are now to Bono?

unico said:
you know, i still never figured out how that printer got on my bed.

You had a few too many screwdrivers and ... things happened.

Varitek said:
you slept with a printer?

apparently i've lowered my standards. unfortunately though, this does not result in a drop in purity points

so, the problem with the eits guy is that he's too muscular. this isn't a problem at all ever, except that he's uncomfortably thick to sleep on.

eeek...yeah that is a problem. push off of him once he's asleep. ;)

It's OK, Mia. I found a special purity test for you.

FIVE POINT PRINTER PURITY TEST

Have you ...
[ ] ever turned on a printer?
[ ] ever been turned on by a printer?
[ ] printed blank sheets of paper for pleasure?
[ ] taken a printer to bed?
[ ] found a strange printer in your bed?

Axver said:
It's OK, Mia. I found a special purity test for you.

FIVE POINT PRINTER PURITY TEST

Have you ...
[ ] ever turned on a printer?
[ ] ever been turned on by a printer?
[ ] printed blank sheets of paper for pleasure?
[ ] taken a printer to bed?
[ ] found a strange printer in your bed?

:lmao: can you blame me? look at that ass

hp_psc_1200.jpg

unico said:

:lol: yep. isn't she the one who asked it?

I actually don't remember who asked it initially! I just remember the lulz.

I thought whoever asked that would have long since become far too embarrassed to ever come back to Interference!

Axver said:

With that arse to slap, you don't need Pikachu any more? :wink:

there's no such a thing as too much ass slapping. true fact.
back in college that's how my friends and i greeted each other. last year at an alumni gathering (which included OLD alumni), one friend ran over to me, yelled "Mia you sexy ho where the hell have you been?" and smacked my ass so hard it stung (he had big hands.) good thing i don't get embarrassed easily!

unico said:

there's no such a thing as too much ass slapping. true fact.
back in college that's how my friends and i greeted each other. last year at an alumni gathering (which included OLD alumni), one friend ran over to me, yelled "Mia you sexy ho where the hell have you been?" and smacked my ass so hard it stung (he had big hands.) good thing i don't get embarrassed easily!

:lol:

I must have a very boring group of friends by comparison!

Though we have a morbid side ...

Yeah, and if any of my friends tried to embarrass me in public, I'd give them a few stern words! Ugh, I hated how Kate would sometimes randomly start singing the worst songs in public. Like that awful Hey There Delilah song. That was embarrassing.

Whenever I talk to one of my friends from high school, we always seem to get onto the topic of how we think certain people are going to die ...

sheesh ax.

i dunno, public humiliation definitely has its perks! while i make sure not to consciously offend people, i've stopped caring about what others think of me. so singing in the streets while drunk, or doing other stupid harmless things is fun. i also love laughter. something about it is so exhilarating. the more laughs the better. and luckily we're comfortable enough where we aren't forcing each other to laugh or forcing ourselves to be funny. it just happens naturally.

unico said:
sheesh ax.

i dunno, public humiliation definitely has its perks! while i make sure not to consciously offend people, i've stopped caring about what others think of me. so singing in the streets while drunk, or doing other stupid harmless things is fun. i also love laughter. something about it is so exhilarating. the more laughs the better. and luckily we're comfortable enough where we aren't forcing each other to laugh or forcing ourselves to be funny. it just happens naturally.

I don't mind getting odd looks if it's for a good purpose. If it's because my friend's told a really funny story and I can't stop laughing, that's worth it. But if I'm embarrassed because somebody's doing something I don't like or is socially inappropriate, then that's not cool.

Axver said:

I don't mind getting odd looks if it's for a good purpose. If it's because my friend's told a really funny story and I can't stop laughing, that's worth it. But if I'm embarrassed because somebody's doing something I don't like or is socially inappropriate, then that's not cool.

:uhoh: good thing we're oceans apart. i think if you met me in person you'd probably stop talking to me online :giggle:

Don't worry, I'm not a sour bastard who can't have fun! :laugh:

Though I am very tired and need to sleep. It's nearly 3am! See you folk tomorrow! :wave:

PFan, I'm sorry, but the transition from Wonderwall to Desert Rose is not very good....

And I'm noticing that Axver's files are .rar and I have no idea what that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom