Blondes, Brunettes or redheads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blondes, brunettes or redheads?

• Blonde

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Brunette

Votes: 34 47.9%
  • Redhead

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • pink/blue/purple/grey/i dont discriminate

Votes: 16 22.5%

• Total voters
It has to be long hair, the colour is important but depends on what she likes. I wouldn?t mind green, as long as she?s a model.

Hair color doesn't really matter to me much as far as attraction goes.
As long as the girl is intelligent and has class. I mean, I usually prefer Brunettes because they tend to be more mature and deep. But I have met great blondes and redheads who break out of their stereotypes.

I've always wanted to be a brunette but I can't because I wouldn't be able to pull it off in the slightest

maybe pink will be my thing :D

So Basstrap, are you single? ;)

j/k

errrm, hair color is irrelevant imo, although I find myself generally attracted to brunettes. It's not a hard and fast rule tho.

i tend to be more attracted to blondes. however, i always seem to date brunettes. but lately i have this thing for redheads. hell, what does it matter?

sulawesigirl4 said:
So Basstrap, are you single? ;)

As always :rolleyes:

and it has just been my experience that a lot of blonde girls are flakey.

I'm trying not to generalize because I hate doing that, but that has been my life experience.
Now I have met falkey brunettes and intelligent blondes.

*phew....i think I covered all my bases*

I agree that hair color doesn't matter, but I've always been most attracted to guys w/brown or black hair.

Don't know why, maybe it's because my first 'boyfriend' in second grade :D had black hair and blue eyes ;)

Blondes and redheads are great too of course-it's just one feature of overall attractiveness.

I have brownish-blonde hair.

Gina Marie said:
I agree that hair color doesn't matter, but I've always been most attracted to guys w/brown or black hair.

Don't know why, maybe it's because my first 'boyfriend' in second grade :D had black hair and blue eyes ;)

I have always like guys with darker hair (brown or black) ... I think for an opposite reason ... the first boy I have a HUGE crush on (in kindegarten) had blond hair. He was mean to me. :huh:

I have dark blond hair or some say light brown hair...I have met brunettes that were stupid and blondes that were very intelligent and vice versa. Personally, I am very tired of the blonde=stupid stereotype.

Hair colour is a very superficial thing. As long as I am attracted to the guy I don't mind what colour his hair is. It could even be purple and I wouldn't care !

I have light reddish brown hair.

The only hair colour I like on guys is brown. It doesn't matter what shade of brown, but brown is the only hair colour I like on guys for some reason.

Basstrap said:
and it has just been my experience that a lot of blonde girls are flakey.

I'm trying not to generalize because I hate doing that, but that has been my life experience.

Now I have met falkey brunettes and intelligent blondes.

:mad: look......i'm blonde.....and i'm neither ditzy nor flakey.....i graduated at the top of my class......i'm SO SICK of this stupid generalization!! and basstrap, you are doing it.....

blonde is a fuckin' hair color......

it's not like the roots of my blonde hair grow into the brain and disrupt my thinking processes!!! if you've met the opposite, then i'd think you'd realize it's just a stupid stereotype, but no..you say it anyway......i'd really appreciate it if people would stop being so ignorant.....

*kicks basstrap in all his bases*

:mad:

btw, hair color isn't something i look at.....it's more of a person-as-a-whole thing....looks may somewhat factor initially, but really it's the whole package.....

oops....ummm....sorry...
I thought I said that it was in my experience...and it has been. Thats not generalizing, thats stating a fact.

I meant no offense to you, I did say I've met very intelligent blondes before did i not?

I also said hair color is not something that matters to me when it comes to attraction.

I hope you're not really actually mad at me. Hair color seems such a trivial thing to get irate over...:huh:

Basstrap said:

umm what about redheads? so they're just worth forgetting, huh? and I guess people with purple hair don't matter to you either then???it's all just blondes & brunettes just cos they're the majority. loser! ;)

I chose all of the above.
Ive notice that ALL WOMEN have there own very special brand of EXQUISTE BEAUTY:yes:

DB9:cool:

well, ive brown hair...but i sorta wish i didnt. ive even gone into town dye my hair any other colour before my friends told me, "no it wont suit you cuz youve got sallow skin and green eyes." so unfortunately im stuck in a rut!!

but when it comes to guys...well i guess most of the fellas id go for would have dark hair, but not really BECAUSE theyve got dark hair..if that makes sense...

but then i fancy people like Damien Duff and the likes of lleyton hewitt so.....:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom