Blockbuster Music DVD's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
My local Blockbuster sucks in this department. Thay have nothing but old crappy ones on VHS and maybe a total of 2 on DVD. I guess they are independently owned. I told the manager a couple of months ago that I think they should increase their inventory of music and concert DVD's because I think they would do really well. Nothing's changed. The only way is to buy them elsewhere. There are certain ones that I would just buy in a heartbeat anyway but others I would like to just be able to check out. Was wondering how is the Blockbuster in your area for music dvd's and your thoughts on this.

Well, right now on the new release wall at my Ballbuster location, we have the Avril Lavigne DVD and a Hype Williams compilation. That's it. :shrug: I pretty much just buy whatever musical DVD I want (which are few) because I know it has alot of replay value.

HelloAngel said:
at my Ballbuster location
:lol:

I don't use Blockbuster, I do West Coast Video, but like HelloAngel, I just buy the music DVD's I want (or mention them to the wife around December), so I don't even pay attention to what they stock for music DVDs.

Yeah, my Blockbuster is absolutely crap for that sort of thing also. If they do have music related DVD's, it's something like Britany Spears or Christina Aguilera. Wonder how many times those have been rented.......and if the majority of people renting them were 40yr old+ men.......

It does suck that they dont have much that is music related though. There are TONS of music DVD's I want to see, but just flat out dont want to buy.

Back
Top Bottom