Blind Melon Reunites With New Singer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coemgen

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Read this: http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/search/google/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003286179

I'm not sure what to think. I loved Blind Melon's stuff back in the day (still do). I think they're one of the most underrated bands of the 1990s. They were much, much more than that damn "No Rain." Shannon Hoon had a cool voice and was great with the lyrics. I was seriously depressed for a bit when he died.

Now, they're coming back with a new singer. They expect to have an album out early next year — if they get a label.

Thoughts?

Tones of Home, Paper Scratcher, and Change were down right beautiful.

I'm not expecting too much though from this resurection..

Blind Melon was an awesome group and while "No Rain" is a great song, it's sad that that's what most people no the group for (I personally preferred "Tones of Home"). I can understand the surviving members of the band wanting to continue making music together but why do they have to do it as Blind Melon? Why can't they start from scratch? I feel the same way about INXS.

Wasn't there anither group several years ago with 3-4 members of BM?

I attended the infamous halloween 1993 gig where the opened for Lenny Kravitz in Vancouver. I can only say i'm really happy I was not in the front row...

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom