Blenders top 50 worst bands of all time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Not that Blender has much pull in my opinion, Im a list junkie....

50-Iron Butterfly
49-Toad The Wet Sprocket
48-Master P
47-Goo Goo Dolls
46-The Spin Doctors
45-Gipsy Kings
44-Manowar
43-Mike & the Mechanics
42-Rick Wakeman
41-Whitesnake
40-Blind Melon
39-Bob Geldof
38-Nelson
37-The Doors
36-98 Degrees
35-Paul Oakenfold
34-Live
33-Japan
32-The Hooters
31-Arrested Development
30-Richard Marx
29-Skinny Puppy
28-Crash Test Dummies
27-Color Me Badd
26-Celine Dion
25-Jamiroquai
24-Bad English
23-CREED (yeees!)
22-Primus
21-The Alan Parsons Project
20-Howard Jones
19-Dan Fogelberg
18-Pat Boone
17-Benzino
16-Oingo Boingo
15-Yanni
14-Yngwie Malmsteen
13-Mick Jagger
12-Tin Machine
11-Latoya Jackson
10-Air Supply
9-Lee Greenwood
8-Vanilla Ice
7-Asia
6-Kansas
5-Starship
4-Kenny G.
3-Michael Bolton
2-Emerson, Lake, & Palmer
1-Insane Clown Posse

i kind of like a couple of those bands - particularly the doors. i also kind of like arrested development (tennessee! :dance: ) and toad the wet sprocket. :reject:

Here is the description for The Doors from Blender....

While in college, many young men still choose to immerse themselves in such ill advised subjects as Nietzsche, black magic, and Native American folklore. Most get over it, Jim Morrison, unfortunately, inflicted his terminally adolescent views on the wider world. The consequences included overblown screeds of nonsense such as THE END and THE CRYSTAL SHIP, plus, effectively, the invention of goth. Then he got fat and died.
Worst CD- The Soft Parade (1969)

dumbass....

Elvis Presley said:
48-Master P
37-The Doors
34-Live
31-Arrested Development
25-Jamiroquai

I like the above artists, but I can definitely agree that the others suck. I'm surprised Creed didn't break the top ten, but when it's Creed vs. Air Supply, it's like matter vs. anti-matter. What are you gonna do?

I think The Doors are overrated, but its still a shit list. Some I haven't heard of so I'll take theitr word for it, but Live? Toad? The Alan Parsons Project?? :D

#1 i agree with.

#34 i do not agree with

in fact, #34 is the only one i take issue with, i'd like to replace live with eve 6.

let's see...does the blurb for why live suck so much have anything to do with an arguement based on throwing copper being their best album?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

you know, their newest album is nowhere near brilliant, but that throwing copper thing still pisses me off to no end.

Meh.

There are about 25 80's hair bands that were somehow left off of the list. I would personally replace Skinny Puppy with Poison or Stryper and Paul Oakenfold with Europe or Great White. But I am no Blender columnist.

Blender-The music magazine from the makers of Maxim Hair Colour for Men! The trusted source in music (and frosted tips) since later 2002! I have rolls of TP with more credibility and insight.

I'll forget you said that pink floyd comment Yertle

That list is so lame

they leave out an infinitude of sucky 80's bands

and while I don't like bands like the goo goo dolls and Toad and the Wet Sproket...I don't think they deserve to be one of the worst bands of all time

good call

however...what about Heaven on Earth! and summer of 69!

:sexywink:

read my journal

I have a mention on Mr. Adams

to be more contemporary

me thinks Montreal's finest ought to be there

yes I'm talking the mighty Simple Plan

basically, this just shows one thing - it is nigh impossible to make a list of 50 bad bands, because there are too many to choose from.

MrBrau1 said:
Blender-The music magazine from the makers of Maxim Hair Colour for Men! The trusted source in music (and frosted tips) since later 2002! I have rolls of TP with more credibility and insight.

Thank you. This explains a lot. It also explains why Haircut 100 wasn't on that list. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom