Bledsoe and the Bills Offense

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
Is it time for him to go?

Honestly I like bledsoe as a guy, but the offense has been dead for 18 games now...at some point he's got to take some blame

gratned tom donahow SUCKS as general manager...but if it were up to you do you keep drew?

any thoughts?

At the price they need to agree to by midseason under his present contract, I'd say Drew has to be a goner.
I'm thinking the Pats made the right choice by sticking with Tom Brady, just maybe.

Hewson said:
At the price they need to agree to by midseason under his present contract, I'd say Drew has to be a goner.
I'm thinking the Pats made the right choice by sticking with Tom Brady, just maybe.

he restructured his deal in the offseason

yeah..brady is a winner.....will my bills ever be blessed with such a qb?

I'm optimistic about jp losman and I do think the only reason to keep bledsoe around is to be a stopgap/teacher for losman.

You do have to admit Drew is a team player and did a lot for his team and tom brady the year they won that superbowl against the rams.

I like him...but i think he's shot mentally...I don't think he's got the fire he had when he was under parcells.

I must have missed the restructuring news. Either way, Drew's best days seem to be way behind him now. Def Coords have figured out (ironically thanks to Bill Belichick) how to pressure Bledsoe, he's never been able to adapt his game to buy more pocket time and he just doesn't seem to work to improve as years go by, so he peaked 8 or 9 yrs ago.

the thing is I think he can succeed if he has a decent offensive line..but thena gain what qb wouldn't succeed behind a decent offensive line?

anyways hewson...I'd like to congratulate your pats in advance for their week 4 win

Oh I remember what happened in Beefalo last year, I'm not falling into any trap and accepting congrats in advance and jinxing my team on the verge of a record NFL winning streak.

Hewson said:
Oh I remember what happened in Beefalo last year, I'm not falling into any trap and accepting congrats in advance and jinxing my team on the verge of a record NFL winning streak.

gah....my plan is foiled!

that is true marino and manning not exactly playoff winners

And it seems that manning cannot play outiside the ideal conditions of a dome very well, if it's outdoors and the conditions are even a little adverse he doesn't shine like he does in a dome on turf.

Drew Bledsoe is a lot like Kurt Warner -- he's very good at what he does, but he has a lot of limitations and needs to play in exactly the right offense with the right personnel to succeed.

speedracer said:
Drew Bledsoe is a lot like Kurt Warner -- he's very good at what he does, but he has a lot of limitations and needs to play in exactly the right offense with the right personnel to succeed.

yeah I tottaly agree you either have to commit to drew as your qb and get the personell around him or you have to go another direction.

Back
Top Bottom