Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's static and pops and stuff. Now granted, i love the sound of vinyl playing, but not through my iPod! especially not when it's originally CDs. So i'm reimporting 34 albums. Fuck you, iTunes. Fuck you!

Wow, that's really lame. I don't think I've ever had a problem ripping a CD with anything. I thought my copy of HTDAAB was fucked up ... then I discovered the popping on Crumbs is on EVERY copy because apparently U2 and their production people are all FUCKING DEAF.

Wow, that's really lame. I don't think I've ever had a problem ripping a CD with anything. I thought my copy of HTDAAB was fucked up ... then I discovered the popping on Crumbs is on EVERY copy because apparently U2 and their production people are all FUCKING DEAF.
Now, see, I need to listen to that for that now, :lol:

Didn't we get the first 3 seconds of vertigo in August?....and then the single ...I remember premiered on Grand Final eve 2004!, on the Radio

If I remember, the earliest few seconds from that Nova ad were in mid-September sometime. Then the song leaked in the early hours of the 24th, just before its proper debut was meant to take place.

Hopefully the song will leak in full a bit earlier this time.

The first three seconds of Vertigo? The place gets in a lather over Adam making tea. I'm kind of frightened over what'll happen if 3 seconds on a new song leaks :yikes:

The first three seconds of Vertigo? The place gets in a lather over Adam making tea. I'm kind of frightened over what'll happen if 3 seconds on a new song leaks :yikes:

Back in 2004, I was an over-eager fan. I believe I repeated the few seconds of Vertigo for like an hour.

Not particularly. I've just missed out on watching any x files tonight :sad: Maybe tomorrow night!....

You'll be back here ... :wink:

Hope you're getting that new thread ready so that it can go live as soon as we hit 1,000. And don't forget to sneak some vandalism into the master list of locations so that you can lose another Superthread purity point. :lol:

It drives me mad! It buggers up the intro. The whole album's production annoys me though, just with how loud it is. The mix lacks any nuance whatsoever.
You know my opinion of what's wrong with the two most recent albums. Brian Eno. Daniel Lanois. Listening to Bono too much. And i don't think Adam cares anymore, based on his cinematography. Or he's really just a sadistic bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom