Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's right, the Bombers and Pies are traditional rivals. See, it seems a lot of people hate the Bombers, but I really haven't a problem with them. Nor a fondness. But any "you've got to hate the Bombers!" attitude was worked out of me by living with a Bombers fan for a year.

I sort of like West Coast - and I don't keep up with the off-field scandals and shit.

Thats true about Essendon. Even growing up in a Collingwood family there has been no "you have to hate essendon".....but I still dislike them. You have to watch an Anzac Day game, when Both teams are up and firing. I've been too one game, the atmosphere was electrifying!

West Coast, I've just never liked, we stole their coach though, so its all good :)

:lol:

Give me a good picture of Porcupine Tree/Steve Wilson, and I'll knock one up....if your that desperate!

No, I'm too much of a lazy bastard to find one.

Plus I know all of the official promo pictures on PT's site aren't that good for such purposes. Or for much. They're all artsy rather than being good, direct pictures of SW.

Gold Coast Dolphins works bettern than the Gold Coast Metre Maids. Or Gold Coast Toolies.
:hmm:

Only just, but..

Toolies! :lmao:

That would make the headlines in all the papers if they ever won back to back premierships!

Gold Coast Sharks would work nicely, but I think the NRL was a few decades early with that one.

Eddie everywhere is a top bloke though. I've met him twice. We once parked next to him on at the Boxing Day test. I'm sure if he wasn't involved with Collingwood everyone would love him :laugh:

If Collingwood and Sydney ever make the granny, we should so go! or at least the cheaper option, have a Live thread whilst the game is on

I think I remember you saying he was nice once before. At least that's something!

And tops idea re: teeing up a granny! You're on!!

Toolies! :lmao:

That would make the headlines in all the papers if they ever won back to back premierships!

Gold Coast Sharks would work nicely, but I think the NRL was a few decades early with that one.

I don't know why the Southport Sharks weren't just let into the AFL rather than creating a whole new faketastic team.

I think I remember you saying he was nice once before. At least that's something!

And tops idea re: teeing up a granny! You're on!!

He is a nice bloke.

Alright!, its on!!. I hope you guys let us go through to the top 4 for once, this season!....of course we actually have to be able to win a game!

Are you doing tipping this year? Edit: wait, aren't you in the Inerference Tipping too?? (I just clicked with Jesus Online)

He is a nice bloke.

Alright!, its on!!. I hope you guys let us go through to the top 4 for once, this season!....of course we actually have to be able to win a game!

Are you doing tipping this year?

I think Sydney are on their way out, so you can probably have our spot in 2 weeks or so when our one game lead gives out to utter failure.

I'm kinda doing tipping. I did so awfully on the weekend that I don't think I can call myself a fan of the game anymore. :D Are you in a tipping comp?

Hey Reggo! :wave:

What have we done to your virgin eyes?
It wasn't you! It was Guggi and Gavin Friday! There should be a warning on the outside of the CD if those two and Edge's brother are gonna be mostly naked in the liner notes.

<--Just bought a Virgin Prunes album.

Have a good one, Anna! :wave:

And before we're done with AFLness, GO THE FUCKING TIGERS!

He's 18! (I think I knew that).....Year 12, So I guess we won't be seeing much of him till after schoolies!

Unlike myself Axver who spent most all of year 12 on here!

Fixed for myself. I was on here and listening to bootlegs during my high school formal. To this day, I think I made the right decision. What a fucking waste of time that would've been.

And Schoolies is for dickheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom