Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't say I've ever woken up with a hangover before.....I've chucked (Beer and Spirits don't mix well in my stomach!).....but thats about it.

I've thrown up while drunk (and ruined my tickets from the Auckland Vertigo shows) ... due to bad cheese. It sounds like an awful excuse, I know, but it's true. I'd rather it had been due to a good time drinking than my own stupidity!

Hehe, So I can get back to my 62% eh? :lol:

Well it all depends on if I end up going to melbourne this weekend or not. If I don't, I'll most likely be sitting at home with some Johnny walker watching the Collingwood Vs Hawthorn game.

:laugh: On the first draft of the Superthread version, I was 35% ...

Ah, right. Go Hawks! :evil:

so... i am the only person on the planet who saw no reason to ever suffer through an episode of the x files? yeah, yeah. i'm missing out, i don't get it, it's not a cult thing - it's a way of life, i understand...

:reject:

this was true until only the last couple of years where companies are discovering ways to make gf food actually tolerable. bread will never be up to par, however. if i could get rid of one of my medical ailments, coeliac disease would be the one i'd sacrifice. i can handle diabetes, i can handle bung kidneys. coeliac disease will be the end of me though.

:sigh:

:hug:

My mother's had to buy a lot of gluten free stuff due to her pancreatitis making a lot of regular foods off-limits. She bought some gluten-free equivalent of chocolate wheatens. FUCKING FERAL. I don't know how she eats them.

so... i am the only person on the planet who saw no reason to ever suffer through an episode of the x files? yeah, yeah. i'm missing out, i don't get it, it's not a cult thing - it's a way of life, i understand...

You're definitely missing out!
But it's not fr everyone.

...though I am gonna try my damndest to get Ax into it. :wink:

I've never watched it. Not because I didn't think it looked good or anything, though. I just simply never did. One of those shows that passed by.

:lol: People make Fly jokes with me all the time about it.

I still love it though. I should buy the DVD sets someday.

Oh, I was just pointing out his typo. X Flies. Sounds like maths, really. "You have x flies and y spiders ..."

:lol: People make Fly jokes with me all the time about it.

I still love it though. I should buy the DVD sets someday.

Yes you should!. I'm hooked, and I have only watched 4.5 discs of season 1!....I have the first 5 seasons, and I plan to purchase the remaining 4 seasons before the sale at Sanity ends!

:hug:

My mother's had to buy a lot of gluten free stuff due to her pancreatitis making a lot of regular foods off-limits. She bought some gluten-free equivalent of chocolate wheatens. FUCKING FERAL. I don't know how she eats them.

ouch. i know 2 women who have suffered with pancreatitis. your poor mum must be so over feeling so hideously ill. :( :hug: if she needs to steer clear, i've got lists of good foods and brands, if she/you are interested. there's even a few which i'd still eat even if i were to be one day magically 'cured' (even though that is impossible).

You're definitely missing out!
But it's not fr everyone.

...though I am gonna try my damndest to get Ax into it. :wink:

i think i saw one part of one episode. there was some guy who had to keep driving in one particular direction or his head would explode or something...

the x-files is like house. never watched more than half an episode of that one either. that was a doozy about dr pain in the arse being his usual obtuse wankery self saving some death row man from a heart condition or something... see, there's a career out there for me writing programme synopses...synopsises... yeah.

:laugh:

i think i saw one part of one episode. there was some guy who had to keep driving in one particular direction or his head would explode or something...

the x-files is like house. never watched more than half an episode of that one either. that was a doozy about dr pain in the arse being his usual obtuse wankery self saving some death row man from a heart condition or something... see, there's a career out there for me writing programme synopses...synopsises... yeah.

:laugh:
Ahhh, Drive.
That was here those signals messed up everyone's heads in that town and it even happened to animals, birds and shit. I saw that one fairly recently.

I love it way too much. :lol: I've watched it since it aired even though I was just a kid and didn't really get it a whole lot.

ouch. i know 2 women who have suffered with pancreatitis. your poor mum must be so over feeling so hideously ill. :( :hug: if she needs to steer clear, i've got lists of good foods and brands, if she/you are interested. there's even a few which i'd still eat even if i were to be one day magically 'cured' (even though that is impossible).

She was hospitalised back in February due to a sudden pancreatitis attack, but has been pretty good since then, even went for a short 2km run recently (she hasn't gone for a single run since she was diagnosed January last year). I don't know how she copes on the limited diet, since cooking and baking is her life. Occasionally she's naughty and eats stuff anyway - and regrets it pretty quickly! Would definitely love to see that list/pass it on to her.

She was hospitalised back in February due to a sudden pancreatitis attack, but has been pretty good since then, even went for a short 2km run recently (she hasn't gone for a single run since she was diagnosed January last year). I don't know how she copes on the limited diet, since cooking and baking is her life. Occasionally she's naughty and eats stuff anyway - and regrets it pretty quickly! Would definitely love to see that list/pass it on to her.

I'll get a list sorted as soon as possible then. :up: Hopefully she can find some enjoyable things on there. I've developed a real love of baking as a result. Bug me if you don't have the email by say, the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom