Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:, Maybe!

And Judging from Khan's sig, you're not that crash hot typing drunk either? :wink:

No, actually, I'm very good. That sig quote was after I drank nine large glasses of wine in the space of ... three hours or so. Until about the eighth glass, you can barely tell I'm even tipsy. In fact, I did nine again a couple of weeks after Khan's sig, but this time over about five or six hours, and felt barely even drunk. My typing didn't suffer that time.

No, actually, I'm very good. That sig quote was after I drank nine large glasses of wine in the space of ... three hours or so. Until about the eighth glass, you can barely tell I'm even tipsy. In fact, I did nine again a couple of weeks after Khan's sig, but this time over about five or six hours, and felt barely even drunk. My typing didn't suffer that time.

Nice going. Well i haven't done any drunk posting here, but I have on MSN messenger after a few big nights out, and my msn history shows I'm pretty good with holding together.

Nice going. Well i haven't done any drunk posting here, but I have on MSN messenger after a few big nights out, and my msn history shows I'm pretty good with holding together.

I'm apparently a genetic freak since I can drink over a bottle of wine very quickly and still not even get a hangover.

And I look forward to you drunkposting here, both for the lulz and so you can lose a Superthread purity point. :wink:

Not me.

I've seen the new version, which was pretty crappy, But still creepy (I was probably in Year 7 at the time)...But I haven't seen the original.

Remakes of old movies always seem to suck, in my limited experience.

I'll stick to my books and music, honestly.

back again, yep! my late night snack now is probably going to be the rest of the honeycomb chocs i've been slowly devouring over the last 3 or so days. i had a toasted sanger for tea and it just wasn't enough, especially as i use gluten free bread which is half the size of a normal slice of bread. well, this and i love snaking on things i shouldn't.
:drool:

how are ya tonight/this morning serena?

I'm apparently a genetic freak since I can drink over a bottle of wine very quickly and still not even get a hangover.

And I look forward to you drunkposting here, both for the lulz and so you can lose a Superthread purity point. :wink:

Hehe, So I can get back to my 62% eh? :lol:

Well it all depends on if I end up going to melbourne this weekend or not. If I don't, I'll most likely be sitting at home with some Johnny walker watching the Collingwood Vs Hawthorn game.

we might be cousins then. i've never had a single hangover in my life either, and i've um... had some unpretty nights on the cans!
:reject:

Gluten-free stuff always seems to be fucking terrible.

And I could totally go for some choccies.

I can't say I've ever woken up with a hangover before.....I've chucked (Beer and Spirits don't mix well in my stomach!).....but thats about it.

:wave:

Awesome.

Well I'm debating on:
A- Staying up post whoring
B- Going to bed and Watch the X Flies
C-Buying a laptop so I can do A &B

C

Also, I am reminded of this from GNW:

Our home is gurt by:
A. Sea
B. Eh?
C. Bees

Gluten-free stuff always seems to be fucking terrible.

And I could totally go for some choccies.

this was true until only the last couple of years where companies are discovering ways to make gf food actually tolerable. bread will never be up to par, however. if i could get rid of one of my medical ailments, coeliac disease would be the one i'd sacrifice. i can handle diabetes, i can handle bung kidneys. coeliac disease will be the end of me though.

:sigh:

back again, yep! my late night snack now is probably going to be the rest of the honeycomb chocs i've been slowly devouring over the last 3 or so days. i had a toasted sanger for tea and it just wasn't enough, especially as i use gluten free bread which is half the size of a normal slice of bread. well, this and i love snaking on things i shouldn't.
:drool:

how are ya tonight/this morning serena?
Quite sore and definitely not hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom