Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody brilliant. i had to take kid #2 to the after hours clinic at the hospital today as she has a gastro bug and a raging fever, and the fucktards made us wait outside for 30 minutes because the clinic didn't open til 8pm and we were there at 7.30, not knowing it 1. opened at 8pm, and 2. we'd have to wait in the freezing cold! what a bunch of .....!!!! that's just fucking cruel, making a 2 year old with a viral infection like this wait OUTSIDE. god, i was pissed!

how was your day dan? where abouts are you working now? i'm guessing you're done with college?

That's a real pain in the ass!!....Surely they could let you in, its not like your going in to blow up the place!

My day was alright. I spent about 90% of it on here anyway.

Yeah I'm done with College. Though I think I'm going to be heading to university for work next year. I'm applying for Civil Engineering. So currently I'm on a traineeship at a Engineering/Survey/Town Planning Company.

Wait, Anna, an AFTER HOURS CLINIC didn't want to know you at 7:30?

Is there now an after after hours clinic for when after hours clinics are shut?

The after Hours Clinic in shepp starts to take bookings from 5:30, it opens at 6:30, and I think it closes at 11:30, maybe midnight or something.

Geez Wednesday night TV must just kill these threads for us aussie folk!

Spicks & Specks and The Gruen Transfer = a third of my weekly TV viewing.

Except that was the last episode of the series for The Gruen Transfer. :(

Spicks & Specks and The Gruen Transfer = a third of my weekly TV viewing.

Except that was the last episode of the series for The Gruen Transfer. :(

I can't quite get into The Hollowmen. its got the guys from "The Panel" god I loved that show!

As far as I'm aware Gruen Transfer has been picked up for a second season, but I'm not sure if it'll happen this or next year.

I can't quite get into The Hollowmen. its got the guys from "The Panel" god I loved that show!

As far as I'm aware Gruen Transfer has been picked up for a second season, but I'm not sure if it'll happen this or next year.

I haven't watched The Hollow Men. An hour's enough TV for me. I do two hours on a Monday and it feels too long.

And awesome, I didn't get into it until halfway through this series and I'm still kicking myself for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom