Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i smaking out and kissing the same thing? you could merge that

Well, no, I wouldn't say they are. It's one thing to kiss a girl and quite another to make out with her for two hours. The original purity test calls it necking, not making out, but I had no fucking idea what necking was and I figure making out is more widely known terminology.

Sort of. Like its stuff such as the U2 Deluxe Box Sets and stuff.....

I could try and Aussie website, but there shipping isn't much cheaper. We've got a place called Ezy DVD, but (as the name states) the only do DVD's, and they offer free shipping to Australia :heart:
ahh, i see. don't know if this helps, but the site i got my dvds from in australia was sanity.com.au - though i know the box set is an amazon exclusive.

Well, no, I wouldn't say they are. It's one thing to kiss a girl and quite another to make out with her for two hours. The original purity test calls it necking, not making out, but I had no fucking idea what necking was and I figure making out is more widely known terminology.
necking is basically like kissing their neck - what you do to get a hickey.

but to me, necking and making out kind of go hand in hand. i don't think someone's going to neck someone else and not give em a smooch on the lips!

ahh, i see. don't know if this helps, but the site i got my dvds from in australia was sanity.com.au - though i know the box set is an amazon exclusive.

SANITY!!!....how did you get a good deal through them?, maybe there shipping is cheap.

See I was looking at Amazon.com, cause American CD prices (at least for the new releases) are a good $10 cheaper than in Australia. Sanity are pretty lousy on their prices.

They are okay when they have a sale on. (I just got X Files Season 4 & 5 for $29 each.)

necking is basically like kissing their neck - what you do to get a hickey.

but to me, necking and making out kind of go hand in hand. i don't think someone's going to neck someone else and not give em a smooch on the lips!

According to Wikipedia, necking is making out.

i dont know about asking people how many posts they have made in a superthread as i dont keep track of mine

If Khan and/or I stopped being lazy, we'll have the stats for all those questions so you just need to consult that.

SANITY!!!....how did you get a good deal through them?, maybe there shipping is cheap.

See I was looking at Amazon.com, cause American CD prices (at least for the new releases) are a good $10 cheaper than in Australia. Sanity are pretty lousy on their prices.

They are okay when they have a sale on. (I just got X Files Season 4 & 5 for $29 each.)
yeah, their shipping was very reasonable. the two dvds i was wanting were only sold in australia, so i had no choice. i just relied on advice from australians buying the dvds :D i lucked out, they weren't expensive at all.

yeah, their shipping was very reasonable. the two dvds i was wanting were only sold in australia, so i had no choice. i just relied on advice from australians buying the dvds :D i lucked out, they weren't expensive at all.

Coolio. Well I suppose I'm still saving money if i'm buying a cd for $19.99-$24.99, with only $7 shipping..

721px-Billed15.jpg

I can't actually tell what's going on here.

:hmm: not bad. now i just have to get the document off my imac :lol:

What I think we should do on your little Superthread page is have the following three lists:

TOP POSTERS
- Over 20,000 posts
- Over 10,000 posrs
- Over 5,000 posts
- Over 1,000 posts

POSTS PER THREAD
- 300 Post Club
- 200 Post Club
- 100 Post Club

THREAD STARTERS

Goodnight, Khan! :wave:

I better make dinner ... I'm making something veeeerrry improvised tonight.

OK, I'm not sure whether to keep question 70:

69. stayed up hours past when you intended to go to bed due to posting on the Superthread?
70. ... and fallen asleep at the computer due to overtiredness?

I know Khan and Serena can check that one off, but is it really worthwhile?

(I've added the cybersex, erotica, and tattoo/piercing questions. Fetish clothing is still yet to be included.)

What I think we should do on your little Superthread page is have the following three lists:

TOP POSTERS
- Over 20,000 posts
- Over 10,000 posrs
- Over 5,000 posts
- Over 1,000 posts

POSTS PER THREAD
- 300 Post Club
- 200 Post Club
- 100 Post Club

THREAD STARTERS

wouldnt all of the above say AXVER.

Status