Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have all this power, I'm going to abuse it.

if a tree falls in the forest'

dores anyone hear

doesn any one care

doersn anyone waonder if there was anyne one standing undre the tree

(If a tree falls in the forest:

Does anyone here?

Does anyone care?

Does anyone wonder if there was anyone standing under the tree?)

you guys malke me slaugh

(You guys make me slaughter.)

:ohmy:

I'm astonished at the stupidity of people. Most of the deaths as a result of the bad weather lately are the results of stupidity: Going canoeing in a storm, walking across a swollen stream.

Fucking hell.

My group of friends are fucking morons, I can relate.

k, in listening to the remasters, i pose this question: the demo at the end of satt on boy. i already had that soundclip, but how the hell could anyone tell it was fire? it just sounds like guitar to me, doesn't really resemble any U2 song.

k, in listening to the remasters, i pose this question: the demo at the end of satt on boy. i already had that soundclip, but how the hell could anyone tell it was fire? it just sounds like guitar to me, doesn't really resemble any U2 song.

I must get around to buying those remasters, soon..........I haven't been keeping up with the U2 releases of late.

The remasters :hyper: Boy and October were pretty awesome, but War can GFI

I meant to say laughter, instead of slaughter

i am not, as many have believed for aso long, a farmer of cows

I quwite like coews,

I wwould like to have a pet coow

he could ea t my grass

and then I could sewll lmy lownamower

I know I''l feel like carp in the morning

but owho cares

i don't do tis poften

so fuck it

(I know I'll feel like crap in the morning.

But who cares?

I don't do this often.

So, fuck it.)

I know it because I've read it. Sort of like how David Bowie knows Station to Station was recorded in LA because the liner notes said so.

You know, the more i try and think aobut sutff

i figure

sto[ thinking about stuff

ypu
re druinkl you idiot

emkpy the bliss while it lasts

geez

(You know, the more I try and think about stuff, I figure [say to myself], "Stop thinking about stuff, you drunken idiot! Enjoy the bliss while it lasts!"

Geez.)

I must get around to buying those remasters, soon..........I haven't been keeping up with the U2 releases of late.
:drool: i bought the amazon.com exclusive box set. it's pretty neato.

aere the new remasters worth getting?

wherew

that was malmosnst comprehensivleble
:giggle: i'll leave the translating up to pfan, but to answer your question...i think so. at the very least, the second disc is worth it. the bonus disc for war is incredibly lame, though. plus, the artwork and shit inside each disc is cool. pics from the era, edge rambling about the recording of the album and their bonus shit, stuff like that.

The remasters :hyper: Boy and October were pretty awesome, but War can GFI
:hmm: all i've listened to:
- twilight
- demo of twilight (i had to let my mom hear its awfulness, she was like :huh:)
- 11 o'clock tick tock (she loves the song too :cute:)
- demo of fire (which i already had but i wanted to see if it was any more coherent)
- and now i'm on october.

the thing I hVE With u2 remaster s is.. that ya, id like to have the bexitra be-sdoies Ibut I don't need these super dupber evxtra sur[oeca; versiopmns with t-shirts and uislessless shit. I mean, I havn'e much mdough, so all thes e remasatedrds whill have to wait for a rainy day when I can actualy afford thme

I know it because I've read it. Sort of like how David Bowie knows Station to Station was recorded in LA because the liner notes said so.
good point. if someone had played it for me and went "guess what song this is" i would've just guessed it was an outtake from october that never made it to the album.

thank god be there wasn't put on any of these albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom