Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acn, becmomng more understandable, though I find my eyelids are weighings jhegvy.. oi know that soon, sleep will calme me.

(Ach, becoming more understandable. Though, I find my eyelids are weighing heavy ... I know that soon, sleep will calm me.)

One of the funier parts of life is realizing that in fact, every situuatipn, it's only life. so why worry, nust go with it and see where the path takes you. but whym whu this inifite nervousness.. nerevousness should go the way of thje dinosair.. it really doesn't rhelp anympone.

pEHAphan, I hand out a complimentary cjhoclate bar to you. YOur compherensuon skills are incredible, I mean... if I came back here.. whens i was spobler.. i probbably couldn't rifgure out what the hell what I was trying to say... so everyone... raise your hands and apllaud apeahpan. the dude knows what he's doing

pEHAphan, I hand out a complimentary cjhoclate bar to you. YOur compherensuon skills are incredible, I mean... if I came back here.. whens i was spobler.. i probbably couldn't rifgure out what the hell what I was trying to say... so everyone... raise your hands and apllaud apeahpan. the dude knows what he's doing

:applaud:

One of the funier parts of life is realizing that in fact, every situuatipn, it's only life. so why worry, nust go with it and see where the path takes you. but whym whu this inifite nervousness.. nerevousness should go the way of thje dinosair.. it really doesn't rhelp anympone.

I wish I should follow this beautiful peace of advice.

Oh and :applaud:

I'm astonished at the stupidity of people. Most of the deaths as a result of the bad weather lately are the results of stupidity: Going canoeing in a storm, walking across a swollen stream.

Fucking hell.

(One of the funnier parts of life is realizing that in fact, in every situation, it's only life. So, why worry? You must go with it and see where the path takes you. But why this infinite nervousness? Nervousness should go the way of the dinosaur. It really doesn't help anyone.)

(Peaphan, I hand out a complimentary chocolate bar to you. Your comprehension skills are incredible, man. I mean ... if I came back here when I was sober, I probably couldn't figure out what the hell I was trying to say. So, everyone, raise your hands and applaud Peaphan. The dude knows what he's doing.)

It's just people helping people ... or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom