Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
psycho-shower-curtain-1.jpg

WANT.

random:

A good way to gross people out is to take some liquid bandage stuff and put a thick layer on your finger, let it dry, then peel it off.

/random

i'm not a huge fan of cheese anway, I mean, I'll aeat it galday, but at tme same time I', thinking

what could I hget that could go with this

Peaphan, your drunkpost interpresetataioons are wremarkable... you really should bconsidr a carrerr in drujnkposting comprehreheanjusoipn

(I'm not a huge fan of cheese anyway, I mean I'll eat it all day, but at the same time, I'm thinking, "What could I get that could go with this?"

Peaphan, your drunkpost interpretations are remarkable ... you really should consider a career in drunkposting comprehension.)

Thanks, I try.

if he doesn't, he should.

Thanks, I succeed.

Okay, where the fuck did Axver go anyway? I just found out that I'm supposed to marry him.

Why are you supposed to marry him?

I shall get around to it then. It does have one of my favorite songs by them on it :D

Which song would that be?

:| So has no one noticed, or does no one care??? :sad:

Your avatar? I've no idea what that is.

before the vajayjay, toigh

wjere hwere we then?

(Before the vajayjay, though. Where were we then?)

Non-existant?

noltifced, wahtat gluey? you'r e avi, muchless scary than the last one, thankfujlly

(Noticed what, Gluey? You're (sic) av? Much less scary than the last one, thankfully.)

wgho hates caracking knuckes

(Who hates cracking knuckles?)

:wave:

Mid-Late afternoon, If we wanna get technical.

It's almost 2 AM here. Ugh.

I honestly had gotten so lost I didn't read what she was referring to, else I would have picked up on that. I thought it looked strange.

Pfan! You don't know what that is? It's the shower scene from Psycho!

And the song is You Can't Always Get What You Want. Oh, and I just checked, I didn't realize Gimme Shelter was on there. That's my absolute favorite by them, and probably one of my top five favorite songs ever written.

:giggle: Me thinks PFan is liking the multi-quote function.....:up:

I'm being addressed left and right, so efficiency is key. It's not easy translating RB's posts, either.

Pfan! You don't know what that is? It's the shower scene from Psycho!

And the song is You Can't Always Get What You Want. Oh, and I just checked, I didn't realize Gimme Shelter was on there. That's my absolute favorite by them, and probably one of my top five favorite songs ever written.

I've not seen Psycho.

Yeah, it's got a couple winners on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom