Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's that by? It's completely slipped my mind.

This artist league thing got me into The National. I picked up their album Boxer This evening and listened through it three times...I'm pretty much in love.

The Rolling Stones. I'd already listened to Sticky Fingers and Let It Bleed, so this was the natural progression. However, Beggars Banquet is also on the queue.

My town's not exactly a spark plug, but I manage. :D

I went puttputt golfing yesterday, hit some batting cages, got ice cream with my little brother, played soccer, and had a waterballoon fight. It was pretty awesome. Today was just work the library, The antique store with the vinyls in the basement, and walmart but it was still fun, oh and I watched the Jim Gaffigan DVD with my mom, since she'd never seen it before. The point is, I've been venturing out a bit more, as it finally hit me I'm going back to school in three weeks

i dn't smloeke, donm't even w nt to,

ney know ceck ylyer checnage

(I don't smoke, don't even want to
Hey now, check your change)

Great song.

Know what I think this thread needs?

A mouse trap.

I'd overuse it.

toyr're buddy couldnm't get into step=brphthers?

it's only got a pg-14 taying doesn't it?

(You're (sic) buddy couldn't get into Step Brothers? It's only got a PG-13 rating, doesn't it?)

No, it's rated R.

The Rolling Stones. I'd already listened to Sticky Fingers and Let It Bleed, so this was the natural progression. However, Beggars Banquet is also on the queue.

I wanna listen to Let it Bleed. I have Beggars Banquet, but I haven't got around to it yet.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,008
User Name Posts
Axver 236
coolian2 168
bono_man2002 78
Serena Vox 74
RavenBlue 61
RegularBonoFan 55
mysterious_jen 52
cinnaminson 50
Angela Harlem 47
KhanadaRhodes 36
Alisaura 34
bono_212 32
The Sad Punk 27
gluey 21
U2MaNaIcWeIdO 14
Irishteen 11
DreamOutLoud13 8
Its Britastic! 3
phanan 1

That has to be my most active thread in a long long long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom