Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll be back here ... :wink:

Hope you're getting that new thread ready so that it can go live as soon as we hit 1,000. And don't forget to sneak some vandalism into the master list of locations so that you can lose another Superthread purity point. :lol:

The new thread is ready, I've just copied and pasted the list from Ian, so it'll include his vandalism, i'll see what I can do.....

The new thread is ready, I've just copied and pasted the list from Ian, so it'll include his vandalism, i'll see what I can do.....

Yeah, that's what we do each time, copy and paste the old list, add the most recent location, and work in a bit of vandalism of our own. For example, "Ian is a Moron Air Base" and "You're a Bitche, France" were by me.

:|

I need to find the person who wrote this song and murder them. I don't care if it's Bono or even Edge. They should be killed.

Does anybody else have the MDH soundtrack so I can bitch about this?

:|

I need to find the person who wrote this song and murder them. I don't care if it's Bono or even Edge. They should be killed.

Does anybody else have the MDH soundtrack so I can bitch about this?

Yeah, most of the MDH soundtrack is rubbish. What song in particular are you hating?

Remember when we were obsessive bootleg torrenters and traders?

When :wink:

Yeah, I'm over all of that now. I might get into a lot of shows on this tour, mainly just Mp3s, I won't be that desperate to get them the minute they come online and stuff this time around, and I'm done with trading anyway.

Yeah, most of the MDH soundtrack is rubbish. What song in particular are you hating?
Anarchy In The USA. A bad, OBVIOUS, SPANISH-LANGUAGE cover of Sex Pistols' Anarchy In The UK! Granted, the Pistols weren't the best, but WHAT THE FUCK, MAN?!

I need to kill something now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom