Bland Place, Otara, Auckland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's me and who'd think I'd dig them? But Everyone is a fantastic song, and some others are very listenable too. I enjoyed them when they opened for Split Enz.

Haven't heard any of their material other than the first album though. Well, they played a couple of new songs at the Enz gig. One was called Light Surrounding You and it was craptastic.

Yeah, I believe they are a better live band than in the studio, and most of the second album is pretty rubbish.

What the hell!??

lunchao7.jpg

That's ... disturbing.

Somehow I don't think I'll give that game a spin.

Oh I know Mr. 1000 posts a day. :wink: But this is a lot for me, who hasn't been around these parts like this for a long time!

:lol:

Statistically, only 30 or so posts a day! It was 20 before the Superthreads began, though ...

Mosquitos suck. They should all die. They do nothing but annoy and spread disease.

:lol:

Statistically, only 30 or so posts a day! It was 20 before the Superthreads began, though ...

:laugh: That includes a few days without internet and stuff though doesn't it? :wink:

I just think this place is going to melt down when the album leaks, with the album threads going off the ropes, and then this place :crazy:

I don't think the server's ready for that level of postwhoring.

:laugh: That includes a few days without internet and stuff though doesn't it? :wink:

I just think this place is going to melt down when the album leaks, with the album threads going off the ropes, and then this place :crazy:

I love how it took me 4.5 years to make 30,000 posts, then only half a year to make another 30,000.

The Superthreads will be an island of sanity when the album leaks. I love the "news" article from some Irish tabloid posted on WTAHNN that's clearly just some lazy journalist piecing together rumours from atu2 and ... WTAHNN itself!

So, approaching new thread time. Since you've been owning this Bland Place, Daniel, do you want to do the honours and make the next thread?

:banghead: Cause iTunes fucked up the imports I did on 22 April, I have to reimport 34 albums! I hate you iTunes, I really, really hate you.

I love how it took me 4.5 years to make 30,000 posts, then only half a year to make another 30,000.

The Superthreads will be an island of sanity when the album leaks. I love the "news" article from some Irish tabloid posted on WTAHNN that's clearly just some lazy journalist piecing together rumours from atu2 and ... WTAHNN itself!

That is just pure crazyness, but full of win at the same time!

I think we need a good title for the first album leak thread. I reckon someone should complete the download and then have a stream going, that might lower some of the traffic for us superthreaders.....I dunno just a few ideas.....We're going to be in for some exciting times in the next few months.

That is just pure crazyness, but full of win at the same time!

I think we need a good title for the first album leak thread. I reckon someone should complete the download and then have a stream going, that might lower some of the traffic for us superthreaders.....I dunno just a few ideas.....We're going to be in for some exciting times in the next few months.

I have no idea how I've done it.

We should find somewhere called Leak. :laugh:

I'm willing to bet we'll get some official news within the next month, month and a half. The waiting is a bit irritating though. Most bands these days seem to communicate with their fans a bit more readily!

WTF, what's it done?
There's static and pops and stuff. Now granted, i love the sound of vinyl playing, but not through my iPod! especially not when it's originally CDs. So i'm reimporting 34 albums. Fuck you, iTunes. Fuck you!

Didn't we get the first 3 seconds of vertigo in August?....and then the single ...I remember premiered on Grand Final eve 2004!, on the Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom